Karma's a Bitch

Kid paced back and forth furious on how he was right about you being with Crocodile. But you were very calm seated on a chair resting your elbow on the table beside you with your knuckles against your cheek. His tensions were very high it made you feel uncomfortable on how pissed off he was, you wished to tooth him but he refused.

Then you tried to leave but he stopped you and demand that you'd stay in his room in which you obliged with both commands. He was forcing you to feel how furious he was with you. But you are a thousand years old and you have patience for him. Patience for his jealous tantrums.

"Woman!" Kid snaps looking over to you and you slowly look up turning your head to his direction.

"I won't put up with you bouncing relationship. And I won't have you leaving me. But you truly love me like you say you do then you will stop having these brake meetings with Crocodile."

Remaining silent for sometime you finally speak. "There is no affair between him and I."

Kid stomps his way in front of you. "I do not care if there is or isn't. The point is you leave me in a bar to be with him. I do not like it! How can you be so forgiven of the man who imprisoned you?"

"I would forgive you for many things as well, Eustass." Standing up your golden eyes look into his burning amber eyes. Despite all the fury that he feels his gaze melts having you look into his soul. "Woman..." falling to his knees he wraps his arms around your waist resting the side of his face against your abdomen. "Don't leave me."

Smiling you slide your fingers through his hair soothing all of his suffering.

Frowning you have a clear memory of Crocodile when he was in his 20s he did this exact same thing to you and now you will repeat the same words you have said in the past. "Never."

--

"Captain is a different man around you. What do you do to make people so fond of you?" Killer leans against the rail beside you. Turning to look at him you reach out to him but he quickly backs away. "Don't touch me." He says sternly and you chuckle. "Afraid of affection?"

Killer shakes his head leaning back on the rails. "No. I'm afraid that I might like it and end up being one of your followers. But that aside when will you tell that you know of the One Piece?"

Looking back out to the ocean you tilt your head a bit to the side seeing Rogers smile. "Kid isn't destined to be a King." Killer rubs the back of his neck. "You love him don't you? I'd think you would support him."

Chuckling you shake your head. "Do you know who I am? I am Ruler of the seas and if he becomes my husband what will that make him?"

Killer stiffens for a bit. "That makes sense. He would be ruler as well."

Staying silent you grab hold of his neck quickly till he is down on his knees. "Killer. Are your intentions short of assassination?" Killer grabs hold of your wrist forcing himself to stand but you use your strength to keep him down. "I wouldn't betray your secrets." He finally chokes out and you release him. "Good." You say leaving him to retreat into Kids room.

But he wasn't there he must have gone out the ship for his own reason which is fine. Sliding off your coat you slide you clothes off and stand in the middle of the room transforming to your form. Falling to your knees you hiss from the stinging burns on your back where you cut your wings.

Hugging yourself you held in your tears. Your scales were growing over the wounds and it hurt like a bitch.

There's a reason you don't transform much and it's all because you lost your wings. Crawling to Kids table you grab some of his tools and head into the bathroom. Breathing heavily you plug in some earphones and take deep long breaths as you look up at yourself in the mirror. Looking at the pliers you pick them up and feel around your back at the scales that are growing out from the wound, shaking you swallow as you pinch on the scale.