Gravity

After the fight you remained standing still with your arm out as Law cleaned it with a bottled water and wrapped it around in Gauss. "You need to be more careful how could you have exposed yourself in front of these people." You remain quiet as Law scowls at you. Looking over your shoulder seeing Kid still standing in the same spot.

Chained from the ankles to the wrists. A collar that was tightened on his neck like if he were a dog to be pulled around. Raged shorts with no shirt or shoes. They really truly made him look more like a slave than the actual pirate he is. They have stripped away his dignity and the title he once he held. If you would have let that bullet kill Kid, you would have never forgiven yourself. You wouldn't want to die from the hands of some pathetic man. No, you will and shall go out in battle.

Kids honor was already shit! But letting him die in such a way would have been a disgrace. A humiliation that would have spread through the seas. "Nico, Brook." They both turn to look at you as you kept your eyes forward.

"Find Kids belongings." They start to run and Kid looked up at you even now more than ever shocked in silence. This is not like him to be devoured by silence. "This woman is unpredictable."

Law finishes up  letting you lower your arm. Looking over at blue eyes that attempted to read what you have going on in your mind. Law needs to know what your true intentions are. It was this sick feeling in his gut telling him that he should be concerned. 

"We are going to be surrounded. They will be distracted by me allowing you enough time to escape. Law! Make sure my crew makes it out safe and make sure-"

Turning to face Kid your eyes burn into his firing eyes that just make you melt like chocolate on a hot day. "Make sure what?" Law asks grinding his bottom jaw seeing the way you are looking at Kid.

"There is someone outside waiting for me specifically. Law,  if and I say if I do not make it to the ship." Turning your back towards both men you begin to walk toward the door. "Kid will be the Captain and if he wishes he can be a free man and be his own Captain once more."

Opening the doors you step out seeing all the marines lined up aiming their weapons toward you. "Execute!"

One yells out as they open fire.

"Get this stupid collar of my neck! I can help!" Kid pulls on the collar hearing the firing of guns as Law looks down shadowed by his own emotions.

First the way you looked at Kid and now you tell him to let Kid be a free man. You are exposing your identity! Sacrificing yourself for this man!

"Law she's fine." Nami rests her hand on Laws shoulder but she receives nothing more but a cold gaze. "Whatever. I don't care what she does, she's reckless." Law mumbles out not meaning it.  

Zoro has his back against the wall. Sensing the presence that you sensed before him which is the reason why you stepped out. Slowly opening his eyes knowing what he must do.

"Found everything and the key!" Nico runs up to Kid ready to unlock his collar but Law grabbed hold of her wrist.

"Not yet! She specifically said if she didn't make it back." Nico looks at Law puzzled by how he is acting right now.

Brook keeps Kids belongings in a bag as they all exit through the back.

"Zoro! We are leaving!" Sanji screamed out across from the room but Zoro only looked up at him.

"Crazy bastard." Sanji says running off to catch up with the rest.

Once the smoke was cleared out your body's form appeared patting the dust off your shoulder.