Chapter 20 (Angela)

IM SO SORRYYYYY

LETS GOOOOOO

Percy's POV

It was a few days later and me and Nico decided to go out for a date. We snuck out of camp and went to NYC. We shopped a little and I got to watch Nico change into thirty different types of skinny jeans. Really tight skinny jeans. I'm not a creeper, he's my boyfriend. I'm allowed to look at his butt.

"Percy how do these look?" he asked for the millionth time.

I gawked at him. He wore an old Green Day T-shirt with the sleeves ripped and black leather pants. I just sat and stared at him as he spun to show me it from all angles.

"Gods..." I breathed. "You're hot..."

He giggled. "Ok now I know I should buy these."

We paid for all the clothes and and walked around some more. It was a little late so we brought the clothes back to camp and came back to find a nice restaurant to eat at. We found a nice place. When we finally sat down to eat I got a nice steak while Nico went for some chicken parmesan. The waiter came and gave us the bill.

"We should split it. This place is expensive." Nico suggested.

"Nah I got it." I offered.

"But you already paid for my clothes..."

"I like spoiling you. You can pay me back greatly when we get home."

His cheeks turned red and he looked away. I tried not to laugh. After that we just walked around for a bit. Just holding hands and strolling through this big city. At one point it started to rain so I used my powers to keep us dry. Luckily no one noticed. As much as I like Nico dripping wet with his hair stuck to his face, I knew he wanted to keep his new shirt in good condition. He just had to change into his new outfit when we dropped the clothes off.

We continued walking on. We passed this one girl and Nico yelped and spun around. I knew immediately she touched my Nico.

"Nice butt sweetheart." she said.

"Don't you touch him again." I snapped.

"Whatcha gonna do bout it?"

I punched her in the face and we walked on. I made the water around her move so every time she tried to stand, she fell again. Nico then stopped and got on his tip toes to kiss my cheek. I adored how he was shorter than me.

"Thanks."

"You know I wouldn't let her get away with that." I put my hand on his ass. "Besides your butt is my property."

He pushed me playfully and we laughed. I wrapped my arm around him and we headed towards an alley to go back home. Nico shadow traveled us back to my cabin and I almost instantly pinned him against the wall. He yelped out of my sudden action.

"I've been waiting all day ever since you put on those jeans." I kissed him deeply. "Your payment," I kissed his neck. "is overdue."