Chapter 14 (Anna)

HEYYOO
I have a question for you guys
if I asked a question in the beginning of each chapter of mine would you answer it?
I just wanna interact with you guys more.
so yeah
HEHEHE READY FOR SOME BUTT KICKING?

Percy's POV
I ran through the woods, my breaths getting heavier and branches scraping my arms. My eyes searched for the little firefucker (do you guys like my nicknames hehe), finally spotting him and tackling him to the ground, sitting on his chest. He struggled to get up but I resisted, looking at him with anger.
"Nico is now unconscious because of you, did you know that?"
He couldn't manage to choke out a reply, which I took as a chance to keep going. I reached for the pen in my back pocket, uncapping it. It turned into Riptide and I held it to his throat.
"You hurt him real fucking bad, you asshole. And you know what I'm going to do now? I'm gonna hurt you real fucking bad."
He gulped and looked at me. "P-P-Percy.. stop.. you're controlled again.. you don't know what you're doing.."
"I'm not controlled, you dumbass. If I was still poisoned by that slut Annabeth I wouldn't care that you fucked my boyfriend!" I absentmindedly dug the sword a bit deeper into his neck.
Leo shifted and I slapped him with my other hand. "Stay still, you're gonna make this even worse than I'm planning to make it," I growled, fury flaring in my eyes at his expression. He shot me a weak look, just trying to make himself look vulnerable, when we both know he's not. We continued to stare at eachother, waiting to see what the next move was, and I watched as the fake fear in his eyes turned to anger. I felt his body heat up and watched as he lit himself in flames, and I had to jump back to keep from getting burned. I kicked him down and summoned water from the lake to submerge him in, watching as he choked and sputtered as his fire went out. I walked away, pleased at my work, finally letting the water make its way to the lake again once I was back at the infirmary.

really short chapter but hope you like it!