Chapter 15 (Angela)

Woaaahh
Hi.
Let's goooooooooooooooo

Nico's POV

I woke up and my head was pounding. I tried to sit up but someone pushed me back down.
"Shh... Nico rest a while." he said softly.
"Percy? What happened?" I asked.
"Leo hit your head pretty hard. You're in the infirmary."
"I wanna go back to my cabin. I don't like the beds here."
He nodded and scooped me up. He carried me back to his cabin. I didn't mind, I actually preferred his bed more. I snuggled my head into his chest and shut my eyes.

Percy's POV

Nico curled up in my arms and fell asleep before we were even halfway there. We passed the Aphrodite cabin and I heard them run to the windows and outside. One of them even screamed 'Percico is canon!' whatever that means. I slipped inside my cabin and locked the door. I ran up the stairs and laid Nico on my bed. I put the covers on him and he curled up. I swear he was like a kitten sometimes. So adorable and small. I slipped in next to him and pulled his back against my chest. He squirmed for a second before realizing I wasn't letting go.
"Nico," I whispered in his ear. "I don't want you with Leo ever again. I will make you know you are mine only."
I felt him stiffen for a second. I nipped at his ear and glazed my tounge on the rim of it. He shivered and whimpered a bit. I kissed down his neck and sucked at the crook of it. He whimpered again, followed by a small moan. I got on top of him and started straddling him. He bit his lip and looked up at me with his chocolaty eyes.
"Percy." he whispered. "Make me know I'm yours."

YEAP.
BYEE