Chapter 13 (Angela)

YES IM LATE. DONT KILL ME.
LETS GO SO I WONT BE DEAD.

Leo's POV (just wait.)

I open the door to Nico's cabin to see Percy holding Nico and they are both asleep. I storm right up and kick Percy off Nico he wakes up and falls onto the floor. When he gets up he looks at me very angrily. He runs up and tackles me but I touch his arm with some fire and he jumps up in surprise. He roundhouse kicks my side and I stumble. I shut my eyes and raise my arm to swing at him. I felt my fist connect with something but it was too early.I heard a thud and Percy yelled.

"Nico!"

I opened my eyes and saw Nico passed out on the ground with a quickly bruising bump on his forehead. The skin also looked burned. I stumbled back in shock and guilt. I did this.

Percy's POV

I would've killed Leo right then and there but the idiot ran off. I quickly scooped up Nico in my arms and ran to the infirmary. I set him down on one of the beds and yelled for one of the Apollo healers. He quickly did fed Nico some ambrosia and nectar. The bump, bruise, and burn went away but Nico was still unconscious. How hard could that brat hit? Working in the forge must've given him some muscle yet he still appears scrawny. Nico's small but Leo's scrawny. There's a difference.

I waited a couple hours but he still didn't wake. They told me he had a small concussion and wasn't in a coma. Thanks gods for that. I kissed his forehead on last time and stepped out to talk to a certain son of Hephaestus. I pounded on the cabin door and Megan answered, his half sister.

"Where. Is. Leo?" I snapped.

"Well then. He's not here if that's what you want to know. Last time I saw him he ran into the woods."

I nodded and ran off. He was so gonna pay. First fucking him, now knocking him out? Oh he is so dead.

#minicliffhanger
KILL EM PERCY
#TEAPOCALYPSE
BYEE