Chapter 11 (Angela)

You people really like screaming. A lot.
WELL THEN.
LETS GO

Nico's POV

I scrambled off Leo and pulled my boxers back on. I felt both embarrassment and anger. Why was he here? After saying that to me.

"Why are you even here?" I spat. "I thought you told me to get away."

"I came to give you what you deserve." he said, walking closer.

Leo, after changing, stood between us.

"No way am I letting you near him after what you said."

Percy shoved Leo aside and he fell to the ground. I ran to his side before Percy yanked me back by the arm. I struggled out of his grip before he shoved me to the ground and started kicking me.

"Useless! You are just a useless, gay piece of trash!" he spat.

"Percy what happened to you? Why are you doing this? I never did anything wrong!" I yelled.

"You were born." he hissed.

Leo came from behind and tackled Percy. Percy was way stronger than Leo so that was a mistake. He practically threw Leo off him and Leo hit the wall pretty hard and blacked out. I sat there, paralyzed. I knew this was Annabeth's doing but why? He came up and pulled me up by the hair. He raised his fist as if going to punch me. I looked into his eyes pleadingly. His eyes flashed with something. Confusion? Hesitation? After a couple seconds the hit came. I cried out and clutched my bleeding nose. He threw me to the ground and walked out.

Percy's POV (Whaaaatttt?) btw bold/italic text is Percy while italics is evil Percy.

Stop! Your hurting him! He doesn't deserve this!
Like I care. He's useless and a waste of air and space. He doesn't deserve to live.
Leave him alone!
Like I'll listen to you? You're just as gay as him. Annabeth is your girlfriend. She wants us to hurt him cause he hurt her. You hurt her.
I didn't do anything to that bitch! She's been ignoring me so I split it off and I just so happened to go with Nico. She went all crazy when it was her fault that we broke up!
Blaming Annabeth on this? She loves you! You. Love. Her.
I DON'T AND I NEVER WILL!
Just face the fact already. You-
LEAVE MY HEAD. LET. ME. OUT!
N-No.... ARGH YOU PATHETIC BOY! JUST WAIT TIL THE POTION TAKES FULL EFFECT! YOU'LL BE GONE FOREVER. ALL MEMORIES OF HIM WILL BE LOST FOREVER AND YOU'LL HATE HIM EVEN MORE!
WELL IM HERE NOW SO I'LL FIGHT NOW!

Yep.
BYEE