Chapter 12 (Anna)

did you guys like my smut in chapter 10?

I'm always open to criticism and feedback, whatever makes my writing better hehe.

-

Percy's POV

*the next day*

We had a big picnic outside with the whole camp. Nico nor Leo were to be seen, but I didn't care. Annabeth and I laughed and ate, joking around as she pecked my lips a few times. When we finished our lunch, she turned to me. "Do you wanna have a bit of fun?" she smirked. Without waiting for my answer, she helped me up and raced me to her cabin.

Annabeth excitedly pulled me into her cabin, away from the crowd. She kissed me roughly as she started to pull my shirt up over my head.

"Mmm, shit, Nico.." I moaned quietly.

Annabeth hesitated and looked at me with wide, furious eyes. "What did you say, Perce?" I refused to answer as I became filled with a small sensation of terror. Her eyes narrowed and became dark. "Perseus Jackson, I am going to ask you again. What the fuck did you just say?" "I.. I said-" "Oh, shut up! Crap, it's wearing off." She quickly got off of me and scoured through the cabinets, throwing glasses and bottles dangerously behind her. She slammed the cabinet door closed and punched it in fury. "FUCK! It's gone!"

I looked at her, feeling my fear replaced with confusion. "What's gone?" She looked at me, smiling innocently and blushing. "Oh, n-nothing, Perce." She walked over to me and smiled seductively again. "Let's continue.." I pushed her off of me. "Not until you tell me what's gone." We stared at eachother, my hands trembling with the anger rising in me while hers shook with fear. I grabbed the front of her shirt, holding tight so she couldn't escape. "You fucking poisoned me, didn't you?! You wiped away my memories so you could fuck me!" I dropped her to the floor, kicking her face so that she was stunned. I sat on her ribcage and punched her repeatedly, yelling profanities between breaths. "YOU.. FUCKING.. SLUT..! WHY THE.. FUCK.. DO.. YOU.. KEEP.. TRYING..?! I.. DO NOT.. LOVE.. YOU.. AND I NEVER.. WILL..!" I stepped away, taking a deep breath to calm myself down. Her lip was cut, her eye was bruised, and her nose was bleeding. She was unconscious and covered in purple marks.

I ran out, pleased with my work, and towards Nico's cabin. I bursted in the door without knocking to find him sitting on his bed, alone. I ran up to him and gave him the sweetest, longest kiss I could manage and hugged him tight.

"I love you so much, Nico, I'm sorry. I'm never going to leave you again, I promise." He only nodded and cuddled in my arms, both of us drifting into a sleep, finally by eachother's sides again.

#FLUFF

#TEAPOCALYPSE