Chapter 16 (Anna)

y'all are some thirsty people jfc
don't worry I am too hehe
second chapter today bc y'all need a big bottle of water to help the thirst but I can't virtually give you a bottle of water so instead I'm giving you a chapter.
okok
qotc (question of the chapter): Have any of you read the Harry Potter series?
aotc: I'm on book 6 atm oop
OKAY LETS GO

-

Nico's POV

*later (after the frickle)*

It was around 2am where I woke up from a dream. I was unsure why I did all of a sudden, it wasn't a nightmare or anything. Just me and Percy sitting on our rock, talking, and then we were floating in a bubble. He was laughing. That's the last thing I remember dreaming about before I woke up. I tried for what seemed like hours to fall back asleep, turning every few minutes to try to get comfortable. I stopped though because I heard Percy groan, and it became obvious that my attempt to get comfortable was going to wake him up.
I quietly slipped out of bed, putting on some jeans. I tip-toed to the door, deciding that if I took a walk it would tire me out. Then I walked past Leo's cabin, and I had a sudden urge to go in there and see him, and if he was still awake. If he was maybe we could... no, nevermind. I can't think that. I'm with Percy. That's what matters. He matters more than a-
"Shit! Jason, you're amazing!"
That was Leo's voice. Then I remember what he said to me when we had.. done it. He said the exact same thing to me. I can still hear his voice, "Shit! Nico, you're amazing!"
That was it. That little fucker. That whore was going to get it. I barged in, my anger rising in me every second to a new level of frustration. How could he?! I saw them, Leo and Jason. Leo had pinned Jason against a wall and was fucking him right there. Jason looked over Leo's shoulder and stared at me, as I gave him a death glare back. "I hope you know that he said the exact same words to me," I snapped, walking back towards the door. I turned around right before I exited, keeping a steady gaze with Jason as I willed him to float up, breaking his contact with Leo. I then walked out and slammed the door, hearing him crash to the floor the moment after I left.
I ran back to my cabin, wanting to be alone. I needed to sort myself out. I didn't know who I liked more in my heart, Leo or Percy. But now I had seen them both with other people. Then I thought: maybe they don't want me. But if they don't want me, then why would they want to fuck me? Whenever I saw Leo with Jason I wanted Percy, and whenever I saw Percy with Annabeth I wanted Leo. But when I was with Leo I felt in love with him, and when I was with Percy I felt in love with him. I started bawling without even knowing it, bringing my knees to my chest and hugging them. I didn't even know someone had entered my cabin until I felt a new weight on the bed and an arm around me. I looked up and saw Percy, worry in his eyes.
"I heard the door close when you left. I know what happened, but it's okay. Don't worry, Nico, it's going to be okay. I'm here." He gently wiped away tears from my cheeks with his thumb as he forced a broken smile to appear on his face. He leaned down and kissed me, and I kissed back, as everything seemed to fall into place.
All I ever needed and wanted was right here in front of me, and it had been this whole time. He is perfect, and he is mine. My knight in shining armor. My sea prince. My ocean wonder. My Percy.

-

#FLUFF
GO CHECK OUT OUR 200 FOLLOWERS Q&A ITS NOW GOT A FACE REVEAL AS THE COVER HECK YEAH