Chapter 9 (Angela)

Nico's POV

"Percy...?" I whimpered.
"I said get away from me!" He snapped.
What was going on? What happened to my Percy? Everything was fine before we went to Pipers cabin and before Annabeth told me-
Annabeth.
That little bitch. What the Hades did she do to him?
"Percy please... this isn't you!"
He just scoffed and walked away. I saw him jog to catch up to Annabeth and their arms laced together. I felt my heart break into millions upon millions of pieces. I fell to the ground and sobbed. I cried and cried and let all the tears out. I lost someone again. I lost my mom. I lost Bianca. Now I lost Percy. I don't want to lose anyone else. I shadow traveled to my cabin and curled up under the covers.
"PERCCYYYYY!!!" I wailed.
I wanted him back. I don't want this. What if I just ran away again? Start over? Forget all of this and run away. Maybe I could go to the roman camp. Or maybe Alaska. Alaska sounds nice. Land beyond the gods, no demigod goes there. I'll be in danger constantly but who cares? No one cares about little Nico who sobs and runs away from everything cause he can't face the fact of it all.
Knock knock.
I groaned and got up. I opened the door and saw Leo standing there. I gave him a questioning look before letting him in. I sat back on my bed and he sat next to me.
"What is it?" I said rather harshly.
"Why are you crying and why is Percy with Annabeth?"
"I DONT KNOW AND I DONT CARE! JUST GET THE FUCK OUT AND LEAVE ME ALONE VALDEZ!"
He looked hurt. But he still sat there, staring into my eyes. He shook his head and hugged me. I didn't want him touching me or near me but the hug was comforting. It was warm and full of love. But not as good as a Percy hug. He kept staring at my eyes and I swear he would glance down to my lips every so often. He then sighed and closed his eyes, like to focus or something.
Then he kissed me.

#minicliffhanger
WOOOOOOOOOO
BYEE