Chapter- 3

Noah's P.O.V-

Watching Harper sleep was one of my favorite things to do

Watching Harper sleep was one of my favorite things to do. She was so beautiful.

Her plump lips were shaped in an 'O' form and her brows furrowed for a moment.

"Noah.... don't go...."

The words made me frown. She often talked in her sleep and this wasn't the first time she had said my name.

But it obviously wasn't a good dream this time.

I decided it was time to wake her up and remind her that I was still here and that I wasn't going anywhere.

"Baby girl..." I gently shook her shoulders and her eyes immediately opened.

"Oh my God... Noah."

She bolted up, her arms wrapping around my neck. I returned the intensity of her hold on me, pressing my lips to her neck.

"What were you dreaming about baby? What happened?"

She grew quiet and I knew she was embarrassed by it.

"You can always tell me anything, you know that."

"You... you left me..."

I growled softly against her skin making her jump.

"Where did I go, my love?"

"With another woman."

I pulled back so I could place my forehead against hers and look her in the eyes. She tried to look away but I scolded her for it.

"You know it was just a nightmare right? I'm not going anywhere, EVER. Understood?"

She nodded against my head and bit her lip.

"Where were we when I left you?" I had my suspicions but I needed her to confirm them for me.

"The club..."

I knew that bringing up my past and suggesting going to a bdsm club might fill her head with worries.

"We're not going."

Her expression suddenly turned panicked and she let out a whimper. "But I WANT to go. Please Noah. Let me do this for you."

For me?

"Why does the thought of not going have you so worked up?"

Again she grew silent for a few moments.

"I know you miss it... I want to experience this with you.

Harpers P.O.V-