Chapter Four

Alpha Sam said, "That's ridiculous because all my mated couples are true mates, why are you lying?"

She looked Alpha Sam in the eyes and said, "Really, you call me a liar, what would I possibly have to gain for telling you my true mate has claimed another and she's due to give birth soon?" They all looked at Beta Carter except Vienna, who snorted and went to sit down again. She sat on her chair and said, "Forget about me going to school here, no way am I staying. I'd rather face the threat back home, Stephen."

The male warriors growled and said, "Not happening Vienna." She looked at Luna Lora and opened her mind to her so she could hear Vienna's wolf howling in pain in her head.

Luna Lora sucked in her breath and said, "We're leaving Stephen, she can't stay here."

She opened her mind up to Stephen who growled and said, "Son of a bitch Carter, you son of a bitch."

Vienna stood and rushed between them and took Stephen's hand, put it in Lora's and said, "Don't bother Stephen." She looked at Alpha Sam and said, "I was taught to never lie Alpha, I have always told the truth, my father never believed me either but each time I proved it except once."

He took in her scent and asked, "Why did you lie?"

Vienna snorted and said, "I didn't lie Alpha Sam, as best I knew it was the truth, but my proof had been ripped away from me when I was 12. I had been kidnapped, drugged and violated so I couldn't prove I was a virgin. To my horror I was then told I had been drugged, dosed with something that took all my memories away, of all they did. Think what you want Alpha Sam, I really don't care."

Warrior Tyler grabbed her then and pulled her away but Beta Carter's mate said, "You're a lying bitch."

Vienna shook as she turned and said, "Your claimed mate there was not yours to take, the Moon Goddess fated him to be my mate." She snorted at the pregnant female and said, "Whatever."

Tyler took her into his arms as Beta Carter growled. Tyler snorted and said, "Too late Beta Carter, your lying has been noted by your Alpha, he knows because Vienna shared that her wolf is howling in her head."

Alpha Sam walked over to Vienna and took her hand then listened. She looked deep into his eyes and said, "It's okay Alpha Sam, these last two years I have had many bad dreams of being rejected for not being innocent as I thought I was. This was inevitable; I guess I'm meant to suffer without a true mate." Tears were running down her face now. He looked deep and saw the truth as she talked. She bowed her head and said, "I'm sorry but I can't stay."

He sighed before letting her hand go and nodded. Tyler grabbed Vienna then and tossed her over his shoulder as he took her to the car. He got her in the car just as she broke down crying. Tyler drove off without a word. The others all ran after them and swore as he sped off and got away. Tyler grabbed her hand as they crossed the pack border and said, "You didn't look him in the eyes right?"

She shook her head and said, "My wolf wanted me to but I refused. As soon as I smelled his scent I noticed it was fully combined with another and I couldn't do it."

He said, "Good, so there is no bond between the two of you."

She leaned her head against his shoulder and said, "I know, my wolf is still devastated though. But she has to realize no way will I ever accept him, he's mated with another and has a child on the way."

~<3~

Beta Carter froze as all eyes turned to him. Cindy growled and said, "You promised Carter that no one would find out."

He growled and said, "Really Cindy, you're as much to blame seeing as you rejected your mate for me without saying anything to me ahead of time."

Alpha Sam growled and said, "You're both to blame, you should be worried right now as I have some serious thinking if I can even trust either of you in this pack. What you have done is disgusting especially since your mate Carter has been devastated already once in her life."

Cindy snorted and said, "You won't do a thing, I'm close to delivery and you wouldn't dare."

Luna Lora growled and said, "What a bitch, you're not safe at all just because you're pregnant. You lied for years to the Alpha's face and deserve everything you are about to get."

Alpha Sam said, "Especially when the council hears, because Vienna has become their main focus."

Cindy snorted and said, "She's probably doing them all."

Luna Lora rushed to the bitch, grabbed her by the throat and said, "Are you really this stupid?" She squeezed tight and said, "You don't disrespect a member of my pack, you're nothing but a lying bitch who's probably a pack slut."

Alpha Stephen stopped Carter from touching his mate and said, "You should have told your claimed mate to shut her mouth Carter. My mate will see that Cindy will be suffering for many years to come." He added, "You really screwed up Carter, Vienna would have made a good Beta's mate, unlike this mouthy bitch here who is only giving Alpha Sam all the ammunition to have the Council take the two of you away to punish."

Carter sighed and said, "You need to let go Luna Lora, she can't breathe and it will harm the baby."

Lora had already stopped squeezing and said, "Your claimed mate is a weak female who doesn't know when to shut up."

~<3~

Warrior Tyler pulled up hours later to the pack house and called others to help unload Vienna's things as she wasn't moving away. He linked Beta Andrew and asked, "Are the councilmen still here?"

Beta Andrew said, "Yes, you need them?"

Tyler said, "Yes, we had a situation regarding Vienna." He got out and went to the other side of the car and opened Vienna's door, then lifted her into his arms and carried her inside. The pack members rushed out and started unloading the car. As soon as Tyler walked in with Vienna, the councilmen there rushed to see if she was okay. Tyler laid Vienna on the couch and turned to them and said, "Seems Vienna found her true mate, but don't freak out when I say that he is Beta Carter, who had claimed another a few years ago, she's now pregnant and ready to deliver.

"Alpha Sam called Vienna a liar, which her reply was to link with our Luna and show her what her wolf was saying, in turn Alpha Stephen heard and hell broke out. I took Vienna away as she never looked into Carter's eyes; his claimed mate however called her a lying slut. Vienna said to me that she will never accept him seeing as he mated another and has a baby on the way. I also think Alpha Sam will be requesting your input because his Beta and claimed mate lied to everyone saying that they were true mates."

The councilmen growled and said, "How dare Carter lie, we even asked him if it was true."

Vienna sighed and asked, "Is there any way to break this link to a true mate?"

The councilmen looked at each other and nodded, took a seat by her and one took her hand and asked, "How bad is it Vienna, tell the truth?" She looked at him and took a deep breath before opening her mind up and showing him. He grunted and said, "So be it, the mate bond will be severed Vienna, it must be done right away, is that okay by you?"

She nodded and said, "Please, my wolf is becoming desperate." He and the others nodded as they pulled her to her feet and took her to the pack infirmary. Minutes later, Vienna was on a bed and all the councilmen gathered as the doctor injected Vienna. "No, drugs, please." She winces and the doctor looks at her with gentle eyes.

"It will calm your wolf down before she makes you shift and go after Carter and probably kill his claimed mate in anger," the doctor says. Once her wolf was sleeping, the councilmen nodded and started their ritual. Once it was done, Vienna fainted as the mate bond was severed forever.