32- Who am I to you?

Depuis le début

"Drink this...",he made me drink water. That's when I noticed it. He was so tensed. His eyes were filled with care but more than that fear.

I think he got scared seeing me faint. A light smile escaped from my lips.

"Are you ok now? Do you feel dizzy? What happened? Shall we go to hospital?",he was asking without even breathing.

His care towards me really surprises me sometimes. "Please answer me... Why are sitting like this?",he asked me while cupping my face.

"Yes sir... I am perfectly alright",as I said he let out a sigh of relief.

"Are you ok sir? I mean... You look so tensed and worried",I asked him eagerly. I don't know why I am so eager to know this.

And also I don't know why I am feeling so happy after seeing his care and concern.

"Yes... But I felt like everything paused for a moment after seeing you like that. Even my heart... It skipped a beat. I was not myself till I saw you like this",he shook his head.

"But why?",I asked him looking directly into his eyes. He stood still for a moment and diverted his gaze from me. "Why sir?",I asked him again.

"Did you eat something today?",he asked me without even looking at me. "No...",I replied bluntly.

I just wanted to know why he cares for me this much. But he is not answering my question intentionally.

He was searching something in the car. He came to me with a chocolate bar. He unwrapped it and kneeled down.

"Eat this... I think you fainted due to dehydration and hunger. You'll feel better after eating it",he stretched it to me.

I got it from him and looked at him. "You also didn't eat anything till now. Right sir? Eat this",I said which surprised him. I stretched it to him.

He smiled and took a piece. "You too have it",he fed me that chocolate which contained divine taste.

"You like it?",he asked while standing up. I nodded my head in agreement. "Have this...",he handed it to me. I accepted it with a smile.

"Shall we go to any hotel to get some food?",he asked me while getting in the car.

"No sir... Bhabhi will be waiting for me. I have to go",I explained him as I closed the door.

"Ok I'll drop you home...",he said. "No need sir... I'll go by myself from office",I refused. "I won't let you go alone in this state. I'll drop you",he said and ignited the car.

I opened my flat and went in. As soon as I entered Neha Bhabhi stormed inside.

"I have been waiting for you since an hour... Can't you be early from office?",she chided.

"Bhabhi did you break your fast?",I asked eagerly while throwing my bag in the sofa.

"Yakshit came home earlier and he broke my fast by feeding me after all the rituals like seeing the moon and giving me gift",she blushed.

"How romantic Bhabhi... But I think I have missed it",my lips curved down.

"Don't worry I have recorded everything and I have brought you the dinner",she sat beside me after placing the food in the dining table.

"Why are you late?",she asked me. "Bhabhi today I had a lot of works. We just now returned from a construction site",I replied.

"Jeeva was also with you?",she asked me. "Yeah... He was with me and see he gave me this",I said pointing at the chocolate bar which was in my hand.