A much needed break

Start from the beginning

"He bought you a muscle car?" Felicia said shocked.

"Yeah. Ever since our 18th birthday he's been getting us new cars on our birthday. Every year. He once gave me a 1969 Dodge Charger from a tv show I used to watch with my uncle Ben." Peter said.

"What show?" Felicia asked.

"Dukes of hazard. Uncle Ben loved it. He said he'd watch it with my dad and grandpa when they were younger." Peter said.

"Wait you said since you turned 18. That was 7 years ago. So you have 7 different cars?" Felicia asked.

"Yeah." Peter said.

"Why don't you drive them any of them?" Felicia asked.

"It's a far walk from here to the garage there parked in. Also I'm a terrible driver. It's not a good idea for me to speed or anything. Picking someone up from the airport sure. But racing is a no no." Peter said. Felicia looked at him. "I mean I already have the... you know. Pew pew. So I really never needed to know how to drive." Peter said making his hands like he was going to shoot a web. Felicia understood. She then looked at the car.

"Could I drive?" Felicia asked. Peter looked at her.

A few minutes later Felicia was speeding down a almost empty road with Harry right behind them. Harry sped up so he was beside them and looked to see Felicia laughing and smiling. Harry turned to Ned.

"I think I like Peters girlfriend. I mean as a friend." Harry said.

"Yeah totally. But she's way out of his league." Ned said.

"Oh most definitely." Harry said.

When they got to aunt mays Felicia parked on the side of the road. Harry parked behind her. Harry and Ned got out hooping and hollering. Felicia got out and felt great as she smiled and beamed. Peter got out unfazed by the racing they just did.

"Peter where did you find this girl?!" Harry asked.

"That's a secret." Peter answered.

"You are one badass behind a wheel." Ned said as he gave Felicia a high five. "Unlike some people." Ned looked at peter.

"Shut up Ned." Peter said. Peter then noticed another car. "Who's that?" Peter asked.

"I hope you don't mind but I invited Betty." Ned said.

"I don't mind at all." Peter said. They went to the door and knocked. It was opened almost immediately by aunt May.

"Peter!" May said as she embraced peter in a huge hug. She then got out of the way and let everyone. When May saw Felicia she gave her a hug as well. Once inside peter saw Richard with Miles. Aunt may knew Rio Morales. After uncle bens death aunt may had to find a job so she got a nursing license and worked at the same hospital that Rio worked at. That was actually how peter met miles before miles got his powers. Richard and miles both got along great. They were about the same age and both enjoyed a lot of the same things. Thing was Richard was very closed off like he is with most people he's especially been closed off with the recent events. It made Peter Happy to know that miles was able to be friends with Richard. They both got up and greeted peter.

"Happy birthday cuz." Richard said.

"What are plans after you leave?" Miles asked.

"Go home.... sleep." Peter said.

"Ugh. Your so boring Pete." Richard replied.

"What would you do if you were in my position?" Peter asked.