Right after the situation in the Principal's office, mom was called and informed about my doings before being handed over to her.

"Never." I spit. I am sick of this. I have tried to fit myself in but I never succeeded. I tried hard enough until it became enough hard. I want this over. She growls at me while burning holes on me with her hot glare.

"Do you think this is funny? Behaving that way? Talking back to your elders? Staying up at night and sneaking out of the house" As soon as she finishes, my blood runs cold. My jaw drops to the floor.

"Uhh... I ... what are you talking about, mom?" I try to ask innocently but she growls at me.

"Don't try to fool me, Nefret. I know you were not home last night. Your bed was empty when I went to check." She growls lowly and I gulp audibly.

"I was home last night," I say shrugging not caring that I am already caught and mom knows I am lying. A thundering growl vibrates her chest as she is standing in front of me, a dangerous amount of energy radiating off her.

"Stop lying!" She growls out loud.

"I AM NOT LYING!" I bellow at the top of my lungs, standing up and glaring back at her as she continues to glare at me.

"DON'T RAISE YOUR VOICE AT ME, NEFRET!" She bellows at me and I feel an invisible cover cracking inside me to reveal a wild part of me that I never knew existed. I want to lunge at her and claw her face out but I contain myself from doing so.

I close my eyes and take deep breaths.

"If you don't stop this soon then you're gonna get into deep trouble, Nefret." She warns and I roll my eyes at her. I turn around on my heel before leaving the room.

"Nefret, listen to me. I am not done talking yet!" She bellows behind me but I ignore her as I climb upstairs.

"Nefret, come down this instant!" She calls out behind me but I keep climbing the stairs until I am on the landing. I stomp to my room and as soon as I shut the door to my room, she stars to bang the door angrily.

"NEFRET!" She shouts and I know that I am deep in trouble. My breaths are coming short and my head is throbbing. My palms are sweaty and small beads of sweat appear on my forehead.

"You should listen to her." A voice speaks suddenly making me jump back. I turn around to find his tall and hooded figure standing by the door. My heart drops to my stomach. He's here again.

"Keep your nose out of my business." I spit not caring if he's a god or a dog. I am not in the mood to talk with anyone. I turn around and head towards my bed while mom continues to rap on my door. I know the whole pack could hear this but I don't care. Let them judge.

Suddenly, I am being tugged back by my jacket and turned around roughly. I tug my shirt back from his hold before growling at him. He growls at me and black flames ooze off his body. That's when I come to my senses and realize that I just growled at a god.

Well done, Nefret.

...

Tekkas: They're yeti-like creatures having the head of a wolf. They walk on two. They're a part of Nefret's pack. They're a species only found in Alaska. No one other than Nefret's pack knows about their existence. They help her pack by patrolling the borders and hunting for them when it's snowing heavily.

...

Comment and let me know what you think about this chapter :)

VOTE. COMMENT. SHARE. FOLLOW

Thanks for reading and have an amazing day :)

Love Y'all! Muahhh

-Benita