"That's... who would have gone there?" My mother asks in surprise while Phoebe and Grace's head turn towards me, both of them giving me a questioning look. I know that they're already doubting that it could have been me and it WAS me but I don't want them to know or else I'll be grounded for my whole life. It's not like I am going to live long but still, however long I live; I want to live to my fullest.

I shrug at them and continue to sip at my coffee. Phoebe looks away but Grace narrows her eyes at me. I know that she'll be cooking some story in her head already to feed it to the pack. I don't care. I already have a bad reputation in this pack and it couldn't get any worse.

After breakfast, I head upstairs. After changing and stuffing my bag with books, I head to school still feeling groggy. I want to hide somewhere and sleep this exhaustion away but this would never happen. This exhaustion would never go away.

When I reach school, I drag myself to my first class, ignoring Melissa and her minions who tried to pick on me by the lockers. I enter my first class and as soon as I sit on my seat, my eyelids flutter shut due to exhaustion and I feel being dragged into the darkness.

I don't know how much I slept but when someone shook me awake, I sat up to find Mrs. Sutton standing in front of me, her ruler hanging down her hand while her eyes were digging holes one me.

"OUT!"

After some moments I find myself standing outside the class, yawning as if there's no tomorrow.

"Oh look! Who's here! It's Nefret!" Spoke a familiar voice. By its smoothness and mocking tone, it didn't take me long to put the face to the voice.

Melissa.

She strolled towards me followed by the minions wearing gym clothes. I yawn before giving her a sickly sweet smile.

"What are you doing here? Don't you have a class to be in or did they just put you out so that you could learn to read first?" She says and her minions burst out laughing. Something stirs inside me and I feel rage course through me like blood through veins.

Without thinking next, I step forward and punch her square on the face. A sickening crunch echoes throughout the corridor before she stumbles back and falls back like a plank. Her minions let out a loud scream and in the next moment, Mrs. Sutton is out of the class along with some students.

She looks at the now unconscious Melisa, lying at an odd angle on the floor while blood gushes out through her nose and then at me. A low growl vibrates in her chest before she bellows: "To the Principal's Office. NOW!"

I am bubbling with rage as I stomp towards the principal's office. I am seeing red and breathing fire. I knock before bursting into the office without waiting for an answer. Mr. Finch the principle of our school looks up from the papers on his table. He's an old wolf. His eyes have fogged up due to cataract while white hair has started to take over the black ones over his head. Major wrinkles adorn his face hinting away his oldness.

"I punched Melissa," I say without batting an eyelash.

"And why's that?" He asks in his gruff and heavy voice.

"Because that bitch deserved it." I spat.

"Control your language or I'll call-"

"Call whoever you want. I don't fear anyone!"

"I am calling your mom."

Okay now, I want to take my words back.

~

"When will you start behaving yourself, Nefret?" Mom asks patiently while the undertone of impatience is clearly audible in her voice. I cross my hands over my chest and sit silently on the couch of our living room as she paces in front of me, her eyes fixed on me.