Chapter 17

Via's POV - One month later

          Cami, Joe, and I checked our bags one last time to see if we didn't forget anything. We also went through the apartment to see if everything was in order. Once we were done, we went down to the lobby to call an Uber. We would have gone with Diego and Hayley, but there was no way we would fit the Gusmán's luggage plus Hayley and Joe's, so we called our own Uber and would meet them at JFK. We would meet Seb and his parents there too.

       Once at the airport, we headed to our check-in counter to meet everyone else there. Seb hadn't arrived, but I was sure he'd be there any minute. Sure enough. Suddenly I felt hands on my waist coming from behind. 

"Ah!!!!!", I jumped.

 "Hey, it's only me, darling."

               I turned to see Seb and became red with embarrassment.

 "Sorry..." 

"There's only one way I'm forgiving you.", he said pointing to his lips. 

"In front of your parents?"

 "Yes, ma'am.", Cami said. 

"Fine.", I sighed.

              I stood on the tips of my toes and gave him a quick kiss. 

"Was that a proper kiss, guys?", he asked. 

"No!", they all answered in unison, including his parents.

 "Sounds like you'll have to-" 

             I interrupted him with my lips on his. This time I went all in for the kiss. After a few seconds, Cami saw that the kiss was only getting deeper so she literally broke us apart.

 "A few more seconds and I'd have to call the firefighters." 

            I was red and couldn't dare to look at his parents.

              After going through security, we all headed to the lounge. Seb and I decided not to sit with the others to have some alone time, so we headed to some couches. He sat down while I was arranging our bags. I didn't have time to finish cause he pulled me down by the waist. 

"Sebastian!", I exclaimed as I landed on his lap. Boy, are these thighs something. 

 "I've missed you, Via." 

"Me too." 

"What do you say we continue what we started at the check-in counter?", he said while peppering my jawline with feather-like kisses. 

"As much as I'd like to, I don't think it's a good idea right now. But, as soon as we have some real privacy, I'd love to continue."

 "You better keep your word, miss." 

"Don't worry, I very much intend to keep my promise." 

           I gave him a quick kiss on the lips and got up to go get some food. We ate and cuddled until it was time to board. This time our tickets were seats that were beside each other.

        After a little under seven hours, we finally landed. We got our bags and headed out the plane. We went quickly through security and in no-time we were at baggage claim. As soon as we head through the arrival gate, I spotted my dad. I let go of Seb's hand and ran to greet my dad.

 "Dad, I've missed you so much!!!", I said as I hugged him. 

"Me too, sweetheart, me too."

                We grabbed our bags and headed outside, me and Seb to my dad's car and the rest would call an Uber. After about one hour, we got to my house. Boy, did it feel good to be back and know that I'd spend my time here with my family, especially Seb.