Chapter 15

Via's POV

              Salsa is playing from the speakers and I spend the next few minutes greeting people I never dreamt I'd meet. We sit on a table with few of Seb's friends. 

"Guys, this is my friend Via. She's the one I told you about, the one that saved my life."

 "Friend? Are you sure it isn't more than that?", one of his friends asks.

              I blush, not knowing what to say. Thank God the subject changes. Before we knew it, the food arrives. It was delicious. After finishing our dinner, we just chatted with everyone in our table. Although I was feeling very nervous, they managed to make me feel like I had been a part of that team for ages. Then suddenly someone says:

 "Let's play a game." 

"What kind of game?", Seb asks.

 "Truth or dare."

 "Really?!? Can't you think of anything else?" 

"No, and since you're so excited about it, you'll go first. Truth or dare?"

           Seb sighs. 

"Fine... dare."

 "I dare you to spend seven minutes locked in the bathroom with your friend Via." 

"I thought you said Truth or Dare, not Seven minutes in Heaven!"

 "Who said anything about making out? That's up to you... Come on now, are you gonna do it or not?" 

"Fine... Via, would you please join me?"

                At this point, someone could fry an egg on my face cause it felt so hot. You know what, screw it. I get up and follow him and his friend to the bathroom. Once there, Seb's friend locks us inside. 

"Remember, it's only for seven minutes. Make it count.", his friend shouts from outside the door.

          I turn to Sebastian to say something, but realize he's been staring at me. 

"What?"

 "Nothing... you look so beautiful, that's all."

              I smile and can't help but think Cami is right. 

"Stop, you're making me blush..." 

"I know...", he smiles. 

                He pulls me close and tight to his body. The only time I had been this close to him was when we 'slept' together, but that was something else. Not even when we normally hugged we would be this close. I wrap my arms around him and close my eyes. The only thing that matters at this moment is Sebastian. I rest my head on his chest to listen to his heartbeat. If only I could freeze this moment and play it over and over...

"Via?" 

"Yes", I murmur. 

"There's something I need to tell you..."

 "What is it? Is everything ok?" 

              I lift my head so I can look him in the eyes. He seems a little nervous. 

"Via... I love you. I've been in love with you since day one, even though it took me a while to realize it and admit it, but it's true. You're the most incredible woman I've ever met and I love every little thing about you. I love the way you always blush when I look at you, I love it when   you kiss me on the cheek. These little things just make me melt. I also love the fact that at the same time you're a fierce Trauma resident and an adorable human being. You've saved me in more ways than one. Via, I'm head-over-heels in love with you. I understand if you don't feel the same way about me, but I really do love you." 

                My stomach is filled with butterflies. All I could do was smile. 

"And I'd like to finish what we started in the car..." 

"But Seb, I've never been kissed before... what if I disappoint you?" 

             He gives me one of those smiles as he pulls me even closer by the waist, pushing me towards the wall at the same time. 

"There's no way you'll disappoint me... don't worry, I'll show you how it's done." 

           He looks into my eyes and then to my lips while biting his own lower lip. He looks once more into my eyes as he gently grabs my face. He slowly leans in, closing the distance between us. Before I know it, he touches my lips with his in a soft kiss. It's everything and nothing I've imagined. I wrap my arms around his neck as he really starts kissing me. I very gladly kiss back. We finally pull apart, breathing heavily, only for him to grab me in a hug.

 "I love you, Seb, and that was the perfect first kiss. I'm glad you're the one who kissed me. I wouldn't have it any other way."

 "How am I so lucky? How did I end up with a girl like you? Never in my wildest dreams did I imagine I would find someone like you (no puns intended). I love you, Olivia Grace Reeves. You're the love of my life.", he says, gently stroking my cheek with this thumb. 

"I keep asking myself the same thing, Seb. How did a simple encounter at Starbucks and a common foreign language turn out into something more?"

            We kiss one more time, this time a little deeper. It felt amazing, like nothing I had experienced before. There was no place I'd rather be. Then suddenly the door bursts open. 

"Time's u- ok, I see you've been busy. What happened to just friends?"