Chapter 11

Via's POV

              I dragged myself to the kitchen to see what was happening. I was greeted with a smiling Sebastian setting the table. I froze. 

"Good morning, sleepy head."

 "What the- how did you- when did-" 

"I spent the night."

 "You what?!?"

 "In my defense, you asked me to..." 

            I began to blush.

 "I did?!?"

            He nodded.

 "How much do you remember from last night?"

 "I remember we went out to eat and calling and an Uber afterwards. That's all. What happened after that? Did something happen between us? Where did you sleep?" 

"Well, not long after we got inside the car, you passed out, but you managed to tell me the passcode to your apartment first. Once we arrived, I carried you and told the doorman who I was and why you were asleep in my arms. He let me in and I headed to your apartment. As soon as I got inside, I headed for your bedroom. I lifted the sheets and set you down, but you tugged my arm and asked me to stay."

                I was beyond blushing at this point. 

"I just couldn't deny your request, so I stayed. And that's it. But you don't have to worry... although we did sleep in the same bed, nothing happened."

 "I really did ask you to stay?"

"Yep... oh, I need you to answer me a question. I saw some very interesting pictures around your apartment. Is Keanu Reeves your dad?"

 "Yes..." "You didn't tell me that when you were telling me about your family..."

 "I didn't want you to like or dislike me based on who my father is." 

"I see... but you don't need to worry about that. Who your father is doesn't interfere with what I think of you. Well, changing the subject, why don't you sit down and have some brunch?"

               I looked at him and smiled, gladly accepting some food. Once we finished brunch, I decided to give him a tour of my apartment. He seemed to be enjoying everything. Once I was done, I told him I was going to take a shower and that he could wait for me on the couch. The thought of him joining me in the shower popped in my mind, but I very quickly pushed it away. Once I was done, I went back to the living room.

 "Via, I'm sorry, but I have to leave. I have to hit the road soon...", he said, sounding disappointed.

 "Okay..." 

"It was nice spending some time with you."

 "Same here. You're welcome here anytime."

 "Thanks for the offer. I hope to see you next time you come to New York."

 "Yes, and we could do something with the whole gang." 

"I'd love it... goodbye, Via", he said as he kissed me on the cheek. 

               His lips felt warm, and I wondered how they would feel on my lips.

"Goodbye, Sebastian."

 "You can call me Seb, if you want..." 

                  I just smiled and accompanied him to the door.