Chapter 48 - A Baby Cry

AUTHORS NOTE: I seriously don't know when the next update will be because I start back at school again, I'm gonna have to figure out a schedule for when I update everything, it should be fine though, don't worry:)

You can't sing for shit Daniel," James yelled at him from across the room. We were all gathered in the lounge/kitchen, listen to Skip sing nursery rhymes. We had been living in L.A for less than a month and already we were becoming closer and closer by the day. I was getting very large, my belly button was clearly visible through anything I wore, which I was a little self conscious about, but I had Luke to remind me that it was normal for that to happen, which calmed me down a little.

Christmas was a few weeks away, which also meant that Zachary would be arriving soon, I was so excited, but yet, still so scared about the labour, people say it's like breaking several bones in your body all at once, but once the labour is over and done with, I can carry on with my future with Luke, Zachary and everyone else.

"Guys look, it's fucking snowing!" Beau yelled, rushing out of the patio doors and swirling around I the cold night air, a few snowflakes landing in his hair as he danced around like a twat.

"Come on," Luke grinned, gripping my hand and pulling me outside with the others. We put on a Christmas playlist and danced around the pools, not having a care in the world. I found it hilarious how Jai was dancing with Harper, I was dancing with Luke, Beau was dancing with Andrea and then Skip and James were just fucking around as usual.

"You look cute with snowflakes on your eyelashes," I giggled, looking up at Luke who was twirling me around in his arms.

"You look cute full stop," he laughed, bringing my body close to his and planting a sweet kiss on my lips, the cold air managed to chill his lip ring which made me shiver. He chuckled as we carried on kissing, dancing to the music at the same time.

"I love you," I whispered, pulling apart from him and looking deep into his chocolatey orbs. A small smile grew on his face as his hands held a firm hold on my hips.

"I love you too." By now, the whole back garden had a thick layer of snow lying on the concrete.

"We're gonna need to buy a new Christmas tree," Jai huffed, hugging Harper from behind.

"We'll go out and buy one tomorrow, it's getting late now," I told him, looking down at my watch and realised that it was 11:54pm. "Well, I'm off to bed."

"Yeah, me too," Harper yawned and walked over to me, we said goodnight to everyone and walked upstairs.

"I'm so fucking excited for this baby," she giggled, jumping up and down. "I wanna teach it how to fight."

"You will not be teaching it how to fight!" I laughed, giving her a light shove in the shoulder.

"Fine then, self defence," she chuckled. We stopped as we came to our rooms, which were across the hall from each other. "I'm so happy to be living with all my best friends, it's unreal."

"I know, but it is real," I whispered, giving her a warm hug. "Goodnight Harper."

"Night Chrissy."

~

"Everyone, get your asses down here now!" I heard Beau's muffled voice shout from downstairs. I peeled my eyelids open with a struggle and looked over to see Luke we ho was just waking up.

"What is he doing?" Luke muttered, rubbing his eyes and standing up, pulling on a pair of jogger bottoms. I grabbed my robe and wrapped it around my body, heading to the top of the stairs with Luke.

"What the fuck are you doing? I was having a good dream!" Andrea groaned as she stepped out of her room and joined the rest of us.

"I got up early this morning and cut down a Christmas tree! It's sick," Beau announced proudly, we began to walk down the stairs to see a giant Christmas tree standing at the corner of the room, on the couch was a huge box filled with decorations like tinsel, baubles, a star for the top of the tree, ornaments, and I could tell that the day was going to be eventful.