Chapter 19 - Journey

♥Chrissy's POV♥

"Guys the taxi's here!" my mum called from downstairs. Everyone had decided to come over to my house before we left for the airport, and damn, you have no idea how excited we all were!

"Come on, lets go," I exclaimed, picking up my phone and my matte black suitcase before leading everyone downstairs.

"The only thing I'm not looking forward to is this seventeen hour flight," Jai complained as we thundered down the stairs with our bags. Jai was prone to jet lag.

"Have a safe flight then everyone," my mum smiled at us all as we started to pile out of the house.

"Got your tickets?" she asked me with a concerned look on her face.

"Yep."

"Passports?"

"Mhm."

"Money for spending?"

"Of course."

"Well then, you go and have a nice time with your friends, and remember, no drugs or too much alcohol," she warned me.

"As if I would do drugs mum!" I exclaimed softly as I slithered my arms around her neck one last time before we went to Ibiza for two weeks.

"Good, well, you better go now," she sighed, releasing me from her hold.

"Yeah, see you in two weeks then!" I smiled as I hauled my bag out of the door and started to jog towards the taxi.

"Goodbye!" I heard her calling back to me as I gave my bags to the driver so he could put them in the trunk. I waved frantically to mum one last time before clambering into the cab.

"What should we do when we get there?" Luke asked.

"Should we just check into the hotel and start putting our stuff away before we do anything else?" Harper suggested.

"Okay, but what about after that?"

"I really wanna just hit the pool as soon as we get there!" Andrea squealed.

"Actually, we should do that, we can have a swim in the pool and catch up on some tanning," I agreed.

"I know Luke would love to see that," I heard Skip mutter to James and they both started to snicker.

"Shut the fuck up Daniel!" Luke yelled at him.

---------

"Flight F72918 is now boarding to Ibiza, please make your way to gate number 17, I repeat, flight F72918 is now boarding to Ibiza, please make your way to gate number 17."

"That's us," Beau announced as he stood up and started to walk towards the gate with Andrea holding his hand. The guys and Andrea were walking in front while Harper and I trailed along behind them.

"This is going to be a lo-o-ng flight," Harper sighed as we joined the long cue of people waiting to board the plane.

"Tell me about it." I groaned as I stood beside Luke. When he saw me, he smiled, walked behind me and put his hands around my waist, and we soon started to sway side to side.

"I love you," he whispered softly into my ear.

"I love you too," I whispered back and smiled. I turned around and wrapped my arms around his neck while he put his arms round my waist. He gazed into my eyes while I looked at his beautiful brown orbs. He leaned down and pressed his soft lips on mine. I smiled through the kiss, remembering the first time our lips connected like this.