Chapter 10 - Twitter Hate

I was woken up by the sound of rain battering against my window. I loved when it rained, something about the constant beating of water on the transparent glass calmed me down, often sent me to sleep. I recalled that it was a Saturday, a grin began to appear on my face as I thought about hibernating in bed for the day.

I unplugged my phone from it's charger and began to scroll through my daily newspaper. Twitter.

I noticed that I had some new mentions, which thrilled me as new mentions were not a regular thing for me, I always kept low-key on twitter. But soon I felt deflated as I read the words on the page.

@JanoskiansForLife: Chrissy has only known Luke for like, 5 weeks now? What the fuck, what does Luke see in her? I honestly don't know.

@LukeIsMine: go fucking die in a hole, nobody in our fan base likes you. You came and stole Luke from us, now he won't be the same because of you

@babybeau: for fucks sake Luke, you can do much better than that...

@Lukey3901: IM GOING TO FIND HER AND I WILL KILL HER.

@ForeverSahyounie: fuck off back to England you waste of oxygen

@SupportingLuke: shut the fuck up everyone, it's Luke's and Chrissy's choice, not yours

As silly as it was, my eyes became glassy with tears and a huge lump stemmed in my throat.

I knew this would happen, I knew that everyone would dislike me. But there was an odd one or two that were actually nice about it, and I appreciated it.

I decided not to think of it much, so I went downstairs, made some breakfast waffles and watched a little bit of TV.

I was texting some of my friends back in England when I heard the doorbell ring. I leaped up, walked to the door and pulled it open to find Luke standing on the doorstep. He immediately lunged for me, wrapping his arms around me and and swayed side to side slowly.

"I'm sorry," he breathed, stroking my hair. "I'm so sorry Chrissy."

"Come inside, you'll get soaked," I chuckled faintly, pulling him inside and closing the door. He walked solemnly upstairs and entered my room, I followed. We sat down on the bed and didn't speak a word, but we were both thinking the same thing.

"I should have listened to you," he finally spoke regretfully, staring down at his shoes.

"Don't blame yourself for this, it wasn't your fault," I reassured him, taking his hand in mine.

"But it is my fault Chrissy, if I never told the fan base, none of this would have happened," he pointed out. "I could have-"

"Shut up!" I yelled softly, pushed him down onto the bed and kissed him passionately. My hands traveled to his hair and I ran my fingers through it. He kept his hands on my back and rubbed it softly. We carried on like this for at least fifteen minutes. I pulled away and looked deep into his eyes, we were both breathing heavily now.

"I love you," Luke whispered, biting his lip. Oh my God. It's so sexy when he does that.

"I love you too," I said and pecked him on the lips one last time before I got off him. "I'm going for a shower, so you have the run of the house for fifteen minutes," I winked as I grabbed my phone, towels and a change of clothes.

♥Luke's POV♥

I was left in Chrissy's bedroom as she went to have a shower. It began to eat away at me, the thought that my fans refused to support us, they were meant to be fans, and I'm meant to love and appreciate everything that they do, but how can I appreciate people who can't even bring themselves to accept the most important person in my life.

I took my phone out of my pocket and decided to send a little tweet out.

"I just wish people could all find it in your hearts to support Chrissy and I. Thank you to those of you who are already doing that #muchlove"

I locked my phone and put it back in my pocket. I scanned around the room and saw a pin board filled with pictures of Chrissy and I. We had only known each other for a few weeks, and yet we have all these pictures. Pictures of us pulling stupid faces, pictures of us taking selfies together, then there was one picture, stuck bang in the middle, of us kissing. Looking at this picture made me smile like an idiot. Not one person in the world knows how much I love her. I will never, ever in my life try to hurt her.

I remembered about my tweet that I had just tweeted about me and Chrissy. I went onto twitter and checked to see if we had anyone has supported us on our situation.

@Janosexians: if you both are happy then I'm happy :)

This tweet made me smile, so I decided to retweet it and follow the user. There's another fan screaming and jumping up and down right now.

------------------

♥Chrissy's POV♥

I was settling down in bed when I got a text from Luke.

"Look on the janoskiansblog channel ;) love u x"

I smiled at the text. I wonder what he's up to, I thought to myself. I got my laptop from under my bed, opened up YouTube and looked on the janoskiansblog. There was a new video, titled 'For My Girl' and the picture was of Luke holding a guitar. I clicked on the video and began watching it.

"Okay so, this is for my girl Chrissy. I know it's not my song but it explains my feelings for her." Luke began. This made me giggle slightly. He began playing his guitar and started to sing a very familiar song. It was Fall by Justin Bieber. He knows me so well, he knows that it's one of my favourite songs.

"Well, let me tell you a story, about a girl and a boy. He fell in love with his best friend. When she's around, he feels nothing but joy. She was already broken, and it made her blind. But she could never believe that love would ever treat her right." he sang the words beautifully. "Well did you know that I loved you, or were you not aware? You're the smile on my face, and that ain't going no where. I'm here to make you happy, I'm here to see you smile. I've been wanting to tell you this, for a long while."

He sang the rest of the song and by the end of the video I was on the verge of tears. I decided to give Luke a Skype call, and as soon as it started ringing, he answered and his face popped up on the screen.

"That was beautiful," I said smiling. That's when I started to cry.

"Hey, don't cry!" he said comfortingly.

"No, these are happy tears," I said wiping my eyes with a tissue I had pulled from the box on my bedside table.

"Aw, that's cute," he chuckled.

"I have to go to bed now," I said, still wiping the tears from my eyes.

"Okay, come over to my house in the morning, Andrea and Harper are coming over and we are going to go to the beach or something," he told me.

"But there won't be enough room in Beau's car," I said confused.

"We're getting the tram."

"Oh okay, see you tomorrow then," I said.

"Okay, love you," he smiled.

"Love you too," I smiled back and ended the call.

*******************************************************************************************