Chapter 21 - Jarper

♥Jai's POV♥

So it had been a few hours since we arrived at the hotel, and damn! I was pretty jet lagged. We had a quick game of hide and go seek while Andrea and Beau had a make out session in the girls room. But, despite all of the fun and games, I couldn't help but think about Harper...

I had never felt this way about a girl before. Every time I saw her she just made my day without even having to try. It's like how Luke feels about Chrissy, he absolutely fucking adores her. And that's how I felt about Harper. But I was petrified to scared to tell her. I knew everything was revealed on the camping trip, but I wasn't sure if it was 100% true or not, that's why I wanted to be just friends. But the more time I had been spending with her, the more I grew attached to her. But I didn't know how to tell her. I couldn't just be like "Oh hi Harper, I love you", that would be pretty weird. I'm had a plan to tell her at some point on the trip, I just needed to clear my head first.

♥Chrissy's POV♥

I stared into Luke's glistening eyes as we were laying down on the bed, not saying a word, just staring.

"Your eyes are beautiful," he spoke soothingly, pushing a strand of my hair behind my ear.

"Nah I think yours are better," I spoke back, kissing the tip of his nose.

"I think we should get up and go look around outside," he suggested, sitting up and throwing me over his shoulders so that his ass was right in my face, but hey, who was complaining? Certainly not me.

I giggled and squirmed playfully as he opened the door and started to sprint down the hallway, still carrying me on his shoulder.

"Wait Luke! Stop for a minute! Please!" I managed to say, I don't know wether I was laughing or crying, but he immediately put me down.

"What?"

"I have to get changed, it'll be too hot in this," I gestured at my wooly jumper and leggings.

"Well, I suppose I have to get changed as well... Meet me back here in ten minutes," he ordered, kissing my cheek and heading off back into his room.

When I entered my room, it was just Harper and Jai there. Thankfully they were just kissing instead of making out like Beau and Andrea.

Wait... WHAT?!?

"Um, what the fuck.." I spoke awkwardly as I shut the door. They instantly pulled away and saw me standing there.

"Fuck, um... I'll see you later," Jai muttered to Harper as he got up and exited the room, refusing to make eye contact with me. Harper peered at me with an innocent look on her face.

"Spill," I commanded as I looked through my luggage to find one of my bikinis, a white see through top, some shorts and a pair of golden gladiator sandals.

"Can we talk about this tonight when Andrea's here as well?" she groaned.

"Fine, but you're telling me everything!" I gave in as I turned around to put my bikini top on.

"Good. Where are you going anyway?" she asked, getting up and grabbing her phone from the bedside table.

"I'm just for a wander with Luke, you coming?" I asked her when I was fully changed.

"Nah, I'll just chill by the pool with Andrea and the guys."

"Okay," I said reaching into my suitcase, rummaging around for my phone until I found it and slipped it into my pocket. "Well I shall see you later tonight when we are all partying and shit."