Lies

Summary: "I never wanted to be your friend."

Warnings: Kinda sexual? (Not with phan)

I got tagged so I'll show that at the end

September 1st Day 1 of Senior Year

"Freak!"

"Slut!"

"Burnout!"

"Bug eyes!"

"Poser!"

"Lardass!"

Dan didn't have the best reputation. In sophomore he decided to come out which ended up better than he thought.

But then he got a boyfriend.

"Please babe! I won't show anyone." Darren begged.

"I dunno...Why do you want to record me anyway?" Dan asked.

"So I can look at something when I rub one off at night. C'mon, you're so beautiful please." Darren whined.

"N-..Fine.." Dan sighed. He really didn't want to be recorded but Darren wanted to so he just let him.

Of course Darren showed his friends, his friends so their friends and so own. And suddenly Dan's video of choking on dick became a school hit.

Of course Darren had made up lies.

"I don't know what happened baby!"

Dan broke it off instantly so Darren started the rumor that Dan was only dating him so he could suck dick. Which earned him the name slut.

And it stuck for 2 years.

Dan opened his locker and stuck his books inside. He could hear the wolf whistling but ignored it.

Daniel Howell please report to the office. Daniel Howell please report to the office.

"Careful Mr.Jacobs! He might end up choking on your dick!"

Dan rolled his eyes and depressingly walked to the office.

***

"You wanted to see me?" Dan asked and noticed a kid he never saw before in the office. "If he's claiming I sucked him off, I didn't!"

"Uhh no Daniel, that's not what this is about this time." Mr. Jacobs said awkwardly. Dan blushed awkwardly and took a seat next to the kid. "This is Philip. He's new and I'd like you to show him around..make a friend."

Dan felt a spark of joy course through him. But it stopped when he realized Phil would hear the rumors and stay the fuck away from him.

"Sure." Dan sighed sadly. He looked and the blue eyed boy " C'mon Philip."

"Oh Phil is fine."

***

"So this is the bathroom." Dan said awkwardly.

"Oh cool. So Daniel-"

"It's Dan." Dan said.

"Oh right. So Dan do you...think maybe we could be friends..?" Phil asked awkwardly and Dan stopped dead in own tracks.

"What?" Dan said, turning around.

"It's just..I moved countries away from my ole home so I don't know anyone heere and I just..I was hoping..I-..Nevermind I'm sorry for asking." Phil panicked.

"No no no no it's fine! I would love to friend be! I-I mean be your friend." Dan stuttered. "But you might not want to be after you hear the rumors.."