Heart Ache

Guess what I just found out..the person I like, well liked, kissed my ex. She told me she liked me. And I thought she didn't like him. If she kissed him, after she kissed me, that means she lied to me. The night we kissed she told me she was going to stop talking to him. My heart hurts badly.

Dan's POV

I was walking down the street to go to my boyfriend's house. His name is Philip Lester. He's the most beautiful man I've ever seen! Blue piercing eyes with gorgeous black hair and pale skin. He's like the male Snow White. Today I planned on proposing. I had the perfect ring. We've been dating for ten years.

I reached our flat and walked in. Suddenly I heard Phil moaning in the other room. I smirked, He must be getting himself off.

I was about to walk in until I heard someone else moaning. My heart stopped. I went completely numb. Was that..Chris?

Gathering all my courage I busted in the room. I felt tears form in my eyes at the sight.

Phil was fucking into my ex, Chris.

"D-Dan?! You're home early??" Phil said and quickly pulled out of Chris.

"How long..?" I asked quietly. Tears were streaming down my face.

"Dan-"

"HOW FUCKING LONG!?" I screamed and Phil looked down.

"A couple of years.." He said. I felt my heart snapped. I took the box that had the ring in it and threw it at him.

"FUCK YOU! I hope you and Chris  fucking happy together!" I screamed and ran out the apartment. I was running down the street until I felt someone pull at my hand.

"Dan wait! Let me explain please!" He said. I turned around. He was wearing only boxers.

"Fuck off! Fuck You! I fucking hate you!" I yelled.

"Dan please just calm down-"

"NO! You know what that fucker did to me! He fucking abused me and almost killed me!" I yelled.

"Dan he's different. I was going to talk to you about being in a poly relationship-"

"Fuck You! Fuck You! Fuck You!" I yelled and pushed him. He pushed me back, a little to hard, into a street of moving cars. Five cars ran over my ribs and arms.

I passed out only seeing black and having the taste of cherries in my mouth.

No happy ending for this one shot..