My Love Isn't An Act

I wanted to write but I didn't want to triple update my book so you get a oneshot

Have you ever seen It's a boy girl thing? If so there's a hint after TGTBATD ends and my new story begins

Summary: Phil swallowed his pride and locked lips with his enemy, Dan Howell.

Or

Dan and Phil are actors that hate each other. Things get interesting when they have to play a role in a movie together..as love interests

Warnings: None

Words: 1516

Fluff

Daniel Howell has been in a LOT of movies. Most of them were comedy. When he first started out he had to play as someone's butt. He felt like Joey from Friends.

Philip Lester was in a LOT of shows. He's been in them since he was 6. He loved it. He currently had a star role on a tv show

Dan and Phil had met once.

They decided to do a radio show since everyone thought they could be best of friends (some even though they could be more). Despite what everyone though, they didn't get off to a great start.

"Hey this is Cat! Leave a message." Dan's girlfriend's voice mail said.

"Hey baby. I'm heading to the radio room now." Dan said and hung up. When he walked in he saw his own girlfriend making out with Phil Lester.

The radio show didn't happen

Phil insisted that he didn't even have a choice but Dan thought it was lie. After all he didn't know this Phil.

But recently Phil's show had just ended. Dan needed a new movie to be in.

Dan needed a movie badly. He only did comedy and horror but never a romcom. Dan hated those. But he was desperate. He needed this job.

Phil hated working in movies. He had to pretend to know strangers and get close to them, only to be forgotten by in a year. But Phil was desperate. He needed this job. He loved being in romcom shows and the movie looked like it'd be a hit. So why the fuck not?

***

The day to two boys found out they got the job they were relived. Both were close to being homeless. So they drove to the set and walked inside.

Dan had gotten the role of Dylan. He was a depressed emo, close to Suicide because of his sexuality same.

Phil had gotten the role of Ryan. He was a classic joke who takes an interest in Dylan.

It was set in a high school.

"Okay welcome welcome welcome! This is the set of "Bridge in the Sky!" For the first 2 weeks you'll be getting to the know your cast mates. So mingle!" The director said.

Dan awkwardly walked around. He hated people. They were just so..ew. And annoying. A lot of the times he wished he was the only person alive.

OOF

Dan and a stranger fell to the floor with a thud.

"I'm so sor-"

"My bad-"

Dan's doe brown eyes met Phil's sparking blue ones.