06: his sister

yein

"What happened?" Jungkook interestingly inquired as he joined us in our table.

"I saw Mingyu with another girl," Sujeong started crying again. I gently patted her back to comfort her.

"Oh yes, I already know who is that anonymous responder of my post-its." Both me and Jungkook have widened our eyes. Finally! I have witnessed how their story begin and finding out who the responder is is really exciting.

"But I won't tell you for now," she responded and I just plastered a seriously frown.

"Jungkook-oppa." Our attention was caught by this small girl who I think is in Grade 10 with a gift bag on her hand.

I saw Jungkook just gave her a nod. "I just want to give you a gift," the girl shyly said and got the gift off the bag.

My eyes widened when it was a black snapback. I bought the exact snapback when we were in France weeks ago and gave it to Jungkook as my gift of gratitude.

"Ohㅡ," I cut him off.

"Too bad, Kook already has the same snapback."

"Really? Is it true, oppa?" The girl asked in dismay.

I wanted to laugh so hard as I noticed Jungkook secretly gritting his teeth. He doesn't want to be called oppa.

"Yes," I answered instead of him.

"I am asking Jungkook-oppa and not you," glared the girl. I scoffed in disbelief. Kook suddenly plastered an annoyed look on his face while I hurriedly scanned through my camera roll to find the picture of Kook wearing the snapback that I gave to him.

"Here," I vapidly uttered. "Are we okay now?"

The little girl scorned in annoyance as she left our table. She almost got onto my nerves, really.

I sensed some laughters beside me and I rolled my eyes before turning to him.

"That girl must have annoyed you," he said in the midst of chuckling.

"A little, Jungkook-oppa," I mimicked the girl's extremely feminine voice.

"Ew, such voice doesn't suit you. No wonder you're my best friend, I never see you as a girl," he chuckled.

"Hey! So you're saying I am boy?!"

"Kinda."

"Though I don't really act like a girl, I am still a girㅡ"

And he stopped me from talking by putting his food onto my mouth that got me choking up. He got himself in reality and handed me the glass of water from our table.

"Shit, sorry, Goran," he said while tapping my back.

I don't know but I gave him a glare. I don't know why I did that. But I left the table with much aggravation.

I don't know but I feel so mad at him. I think probably it's because of his way on stopping me from talking? Like stuffing the food onto my mouth in haste and in front of a lot of people here in the cafeteria.

third person pov

"What did I do?" Jungkook innocently asked Sujeong.

"I don't know, you know her better than I do, so why ask me?" Sujeong replied.

"Geez, but I feel like she's mad at me," Jungkook said with the presence of worries on his face.