04: his pillow

A/N: Guess who decided to post an update even if she will already be taking her exams starting tomorrow 🙋‍♀️🙋‍♀️🙋‍♀️ I have been stressing over the lessons that I need to focus on and only writing an update can give me calmness and relief 😂 so here's the chapter 4.

yein

"Are we now complete?" inquired Ms. Kang as she led the way outside the campus.

We are presently out for a picnic. Sadly, Soojung and the others will not be going with us. There's a schedule for this picnic by grade level.

Before we get on the bus, we firstly counted heads to make sure that everyone is already here. As no absence was seen, we began walking.

"Yein, your birthday is coming. What are you planning to do?" Sujeong said as she clung onto me. Though my arm felt heavy because of the baskets that I am bringing with both of my hands, I just let her be.

"I don't know. Come what may," I vaguely replied.

"Oh, about your anonymous respon-"

I was cut off by the sound of her phone. It seems like someone is dialing her. Sujeong caught her phone from her sling bag and showed me the caller ID.

Okay, it is Mingyu. "Be right back," she sheepishly said before walking away.

"Is Sujeong and Mingyu already dating?" asked this jerk beside me.

"Uh-huh since Jiae's birthday," I quickly replied.

"She really has a crush on him."

I sighed. "Yes, you're right, she can't resist him."

"Yein, your shoelace," Mijoo shouted from the back.

I casted my eyes on the ground and saw my shoelace being unfastened. I stopped for awhile, planning to drop the baskets so I can tie my shoelace when a figure appeared kneeling in front of me.

Jungkook carefully made a knot as he tied my shoelace. "Thanks," I sassily said while he was still in the process when I suddenly felt the tightness on my feet. This jerk.

"Ouch!" I ranted and punch his shoulder. He chuckled at my reaction and eventually tied my shoelace properly.

**

"Goran, listen to this song," Kook said and offered the other piece of his earphones.

We are in the midst of the road. The place that we are heading to is quite far from the town.

"Don't wanna know
What kind of dress you're wearing tonight
If he's holding onto you so tight
The way I did before
I overdosed..."

I let out a yawn even though my sleep was enough.

A big hand suddenly touched the side of my face and gently rested in down on his shoulder. I subsequently closed my eyes in relaxation.

**

"The next game will be the Paper Dance!" exclaimed Seulgi.

Nah. Paper dance is kind of boring for me. So we just remained seated on the mat. The others did the same.

"It will be by partner and there will be a prize to those who will win!"

I stood up.

I also pulled Jungkook up. There's a prize, hello!