01: his excuse

yein

"And until now you still don't have any idea of who is replying to your post-its," I vapidly said.

Sujeong just dragged me here to our campus' freedom wall. She got a piece of post-it from her bag and sticked it to an unoccupied space on the wall.

"He is not giving any clues though, so how will I know his identity," she replied while writing on the post-it.

The latest reply of this anonymous person who always replies on Sujeong's post-its was "Girls will always be girls, too."

Well, they are debating on who mostly cheats on their partners, is it the girls or the boys and such.

I glanced at what she is writing.

"BTW, what grade are you in?"

At last, Sujeong! After many weeks of talking to a stranger, you finally got to ask him about his identity.

I got startled when I felt something heavy on my shoulders.

"Hey there, ladies. Oh, you're still having that communication with your responder?"

"Isn't obvious, Kook?" I said and rolled my eyes on him.

"I'm not talking to you, Goran," he said as he faced me.

"But you are now," I responded while pointing my index finger on his cheek and hardly but gently pushed his face away from me.

He was too close. Not that I'm uncomfortable with it 'cause well I'm used to it, I'm used of us not minding what personal space is, it's just that other students might again think that we are you know.

"Why don't the two of you just date already?" Sujeong turned to us after writing on her post-it.

"Ew," I disgustingly said, acting like I'm going to puke over hearing it.

"Gross idea I have ever heard," commented Jungkook, shaking his head and expressing a horrified look.

What? Dating me is a gross idea for him? I shot him a glare.

"No, it's not what you think. Us? Me? You? Date? Together? You know how low is the chance for that to happen," he explained.

Well, he's not wrong at all. Dating him had never walked through my mind. If I were to think of something that has no chance of existing then it will be the idea of me and Jungkook dating each other.

"Okay, whatever. I know, you're best friends since kids, forever and always," said Sujeong in an as a matter of fact tone.

She's absolutely right. "That's a fact," I commented.

Me and Jungkook have been friends since we were kids. Our families are really close to each other.

Jungkook is older than me, precisely 9 months older than me. He is turning 18 this September while me, 17 this June. I don't know what came to my parents' mind that they sent me to school at an early age. I'm supposed to be in the middle school today but I'm now actually in high school, a 11th grade student.