05: his camera

yein

"Happy birthday, sleepyhead." I heard a soft murmur behind my ear which made me gradually open my eyes.

"Why are you here this early?" I vapidly responded with my eyebrows fused. I glared at him.

"Here's my gift," he said and showed me a rectangular sized paper. My sight was not clear yet so I gently rubbed my eyes and saw what Jungkook just handed.

A TICKET TO FRANCE?!

"What the hell?!" I cursed in shock.

"I love you!" I jumped and threw myself to him. I comfortably and tightly wrapped my arms around him. He almost fell off the bed because of the force.

"Thank you so much, Kook," I said and sat back on my bed.

It's 5 in the morning and our flight is at 6AM. Wth widened eyes, I dashed towards the shower room and ordered Jungkook to pack my things.

"Kook, pack my things, you already know what I will be needed!"

"Yes, Ma'am," he responded.

After a few minutes, I got out of the shower with my white after shower robe. I gazed at my stuff on bed which were gotten and prepared by Kook from my wardrobe and I nodded in approval.

I grabbed the clothes that I am going to wear and went back to the bathroom to dress.

**

"Taking an absence from class just for this trip is not good but since it's your special day, we will allow you," mom blattered and rolled her eyes.

"Yes, mom, whatever. Thank you," I said and hugged her.

"Take care of Yein, Jungkook-ah," dad ordered Jungkook.

"Yes, dad," he replied.

Jungkook is already used in calling my parents mom and dad. I also call his parents the same way. Told you, we are like siblings.

Apparently, Jungkook's big brother, Junghyun, has a business trip in France. When Jungkook learned about it, he asked to also get another 2 tickets for him and for me.

He used his own savings for our tickets and I couldn't help but to feel really grateful for having a best friend like him in my life.

He conspired with my parents regarding this trip, that is why the process was not that hard.

**

"I can't accompany you tonight, I will be meeting my clients," Junghyun informed.

"It's okay, hyung, we can manage."

Junghyun left our hotel room after informing us. Me and Jungkook are staying in one room. There are two beds here, we will occupy each one.

We planned to visit the Eiffel Tower tonight because we will only be staying here for 2 days. Today's Friday and we will be back by Sunday.

**

"Did you know Sujeong and Mingyu had broken up?" I spoke in the middle of walking towards the tower. My sight could already discern the amazing view of the Eiffel tower.

"Really? They dated for for like less than two weeks, right?"

I have already foreseen that. Mingyu is a player after all. I wonder how Sujeong is doing right now, I am not even in Korea to comfort her.

Well, I hope the anonymous responder of her post-its in the freedom wall can soothe her feelings. Sujeong seemed comfortable with his responder. I wish they could finally meet soon.

"Did you already prepare for the turning over of the crown next week?" I asked.

He is our school's ambassador. Him and Sujeong. They are turning over their crowns next week.

"Yes, mom had already prepared my suit."

"Waaaaah," I gasped in awe as my eyes viewed the stunning view of the tower.

"This is the best birthday gift ever," I said and turned to face Kook while being teary-eyed.

"Thank you," I said and hugged him.

"What are best friends for?" He muttered and caressed my head.

"Come on, let's take a picture together," he said and took out his camera.

I got it and walked to a stranger. "Hi, can you take a picture of us?" I politely asked.

"Sure thing."

We continuously took pictures together, making different and funny poses

We continuously took pictures together, making different and funny poses. We even did that couple thing picture that is apprently trendy in the internet. The couples holding each other's hands while one of them is facing their back and the other one takes the picture of their partner and their knotted hands.

"Aaaahhh, it's so beautiful, Kook," I said while looking at our picture.

"Are you happy?" he asked.

"I'm beyond happy. Go there, I will take a picture of you!" I demanded and pushed him to make a pose.

"Another pose."

"Okay, smile!"

"Your bunny teeth are showing, cutie."

"Amazing! You look handsome here."

"Face your back, Kookie."

"Aww, they look cute together," whispered the girl beside us

"Yes, you're right. He has the most supportive girlfriend ever."

Me and Kook could just laugh over hearing it.

"The most supportive best friend rather," he commented and let out a chuckle.

"I know right." I chuckled, too.

Yeah, best friend.

And as a best friend, I'm his camera.