"I like it. I'm your funny guy, bubs."

I just stare at him and how close we were. He still brushed my hair from my face, his eyes running across every inch of my face. I felt insecure and got nervous he would think of me as ugly. But not one ounce of disgust plastered his face. Unlike Joslin who told me I should always hide my face because I'm unattractive.

Being in freshmen year was tough already.

But as long as I had Damon. I'd survive.

My body nearly melted at the fact that we were this close. Almost close to lip touching and I panicked inside. Would he be my first kiss? Like I've always dreamt of? With his breath fanning mine and our foreheads nearly touching, I almost had hope.

But all of they hope was lost when he suddenly backed away and gently sat me up. I gulp in embarrassment, twisting my body to sit back in my spot on the roof.

Silence remained but the rain didn't.

"What's one of your wildest fantasies?" He suddenly spoke and I was happy he wanted to make conversation again instead of letting it become awkward. I hug my knees to my chest and think.

Then I blush and grin, hiding my face in between my crossed arms. "I don't have one," I felt him shift.

"Is it dirty?" I could hear the amusement in how tone making it worse. "N-No!" I sink deeper. "Yes? No?"

"Then you gotta tell me now. That's our thing."

Taking a deep breath, I stare at the houses across from us with blazing hot cheeks. "It's a bonfire fantasy." He scooted closer making my stomach turn.

"Go on."

"Don't make me," I whine and face him.

"I won't laugh if that's what you think."

"You're full of it," I roll my eyes.

"Promise." He kisses the tip of my finger again making me relax. But the butterflies remained wild and free.

I whine again and lean my head against the side of the window. "Making out by a cozy bonfire," I spill and immediately feel embarrassed right after.

I cringe.

"That's..." I squirm at his reaction.

"Hot." I raise my eyebrows at him. "Really?"

He chuckles. "Making out by a bonfire sounds erotic, romantic but a time to be erotic. Why would you be embarrassed to tell me that?" I wanted to hide.

"I don't know. What's yours?"

He sighs, popping gushers into his mouth.

"Hate to break it to you, bubs but I don't have one. Unfortunately," my mouth falls open and I shake my head, punching his arm. "Absolutely not!" I scold.

"I told you mine, now it's your turn!"

He laughs at me. "I'm serious. I don't have one."