14 ... denying

my bestfriend's
boyfriend
14

Damon places a kiss all over my cheek and jaw while murmuring more apologies. "I'm sorry, I'm sorry," he wraps his arms around my trembling dressed body.

I stare into the space on the floor with wide eyes.

Can the female body do that?

It was so much. It looked like a small flood.

I thought something was wrong with me until Damon assured me I was fine, that I was just sensitive and the pleasure was too enjoyable but unbearable. He wasn't wrong I must say. As I washed in the tub, flashes of what happened went through my brain when I'd look over at him cleaning my embarrassing mess.

I wanted to cry. I was so embarrassed.

Gulping with a dry mouth, I rub my stomach and moan, unconsciously laying my head against Damon's shoulder. "I'll remember to let you breathe next time," he puts his hand over the top of mine on my stomach.

"But fuck..." he takes a second to suck in a breath and release it. "I've fallen in love with the way your body works, the way it works for me. I'll be turned on for the rest of my life," he kisses behind my ear and groans.

I was too tired to even speak and push him away.

"Fuck I can't stop thinking about it," his hand wraps around my throat loosely. "You're unreal, Mimmy."

"Mmm," I moan wanting to be left alone.

"Tired?" I nod and he fists my hair to wrap it into a ponytail. He'd place a kiss on my forehead as he did.

Lazily, I crawl into bed and underneath the covers. I happily snuggle into them, feeling sleep take over already. My eyes were only closed for a few seconds but I still felt Damon's presence. I snap my eyes open at him. He sighs, leaning over to caress my cheek.

"Damon stop, stop whatever this is," I mumble.

"No. I finally got what I want, Mimmy. I've given Scarlet many chances than you could've imagined. I've waited for her, I'm done waiting for her. I look at you and..." his thumb circles around my lips, he stares intensely.

"I know what I want. And after witnessing what your body does when I touch it..." he bends down to peck my lips once but kept going back for more. Taking a break, he groans. "Fuck if I'm letting that go."

I gulp. "Just because something happened between you and her... doesn't mean you move on to the closes thing to her," I whisper, my breath fanning his lips. He pecks them out of habit now and shakes his head.

"You were the closes thing to me," he wraps his hand around my throat, lifting my head from my pillows.

"And don't you fucking forget it," he narrows his eyes softly, staring intensely. "Or I'm going to have to tie you over a bucket and make you come undone until it's filled to the top every time you think you don't want this as much as I do," my breath hitches and I throb.

"I fucking mean it. I want you to test my patients, I crave you to so I can witness you leak, drip and tremble all over the bathroom floor again. I give you permission," He leans his forehead against mine and sighs in satisfaction. My thighs were moist and I almost toss my head back, feeling dizzy. I couldn't take much more but I loved it. Every touch, every warning, every word.