1 ... damon

a heads up, whenever someone calls
her by her nickname ( minnie ) it's
pronounced mine-e not mini

My Best Friends Boyfriend

❝ 𝗶𝘁 𝗵𝘂𝗿𝘁 𝘀𝗲𝗲𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗵𝗶𝗺
𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 𝗵𝗲𝗿 𝗮𝗹𝗹 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝘁𝗶𝗺𝗲. ❞

my bestfriend's
boyfriend
1

"Hermione, Get your slow ass down here, we're gonna be late!" My brother called from downstairs. This was his third time yelling at me. I groaned and threw my head back. I was annoyed but slammed shut the novel I was currently reading anyway.

Until Friday Night by Abbi Glines.

I've lost count on how many times I've read this book, but I never get tired of it. Although I've read the other series to the original, the one I'm reading now, the first one is always the best. I love West and Maggie's love story. Romance is my favorite genre.

"Hermione!"

"Okay, you've summoned me. I'm coming!"

Why couldn't I just stay home? It's not like I have
a life outside somewhere anyways.

I released another groan, louder this time to showcase just how annoyed I was, and slipped my book into my backpack which is decorated with my all-time favorite books printed all around.

Call me crazy, but I love to read.

I checked the mirror in my room, cringing at my appearance before heading down the hallway. Skipping the last stair step in a hurry, I made an appearance in the kitchen to grab a breakfast granola bar from one of the snack cabinets.

"Wait, What about breakfast?" Asked my mother as she took a sip of her daily morning coffee.

"Sorry, Ma. I have to go, love you!" I kissed her cheek quickly, Immediately smelling the caffeine on her breath. Running through the kitchen, the living room, and out the front door, I made a halt in front of my brother's car. Driving with him is just my daily reminder that I'm not allowed to drive until I'm 18.

My brother got his license at 16 and started driving at 17. My mom took me out for a test drive the same time my brother received his. I was 15 at the time.

But I failed and almost killed us both. I've been nervous to get back behind the wheel ever since.

"Hurry!" I rolled my eyes and opened the passenger side door only to be greeted by my little sister.

"Sorry little sister, I'm not moving," She sucked her teeth, typing away at her phone. I sent a tightlipped smile as it took everything in me not to strangle her.

"You do remember I'm older than you, right?"

She shrugged, "In dog years."

A deep breath is what I took and turned to my brother who goes by the name of a motorcycle and gave him a look. "You snooze you lose and you snoozed way too long, sorry," He shrugged.

I grunted and rolled my eyes, getting in the back seat of his red 2018 Telsa. Which he paid for with his own money. We are not rich. Harley had multiple jobs before he was able to afford it.

He saved up for 2 years.

After getting settled in, I take out my book and continued reading from the page I left off while starting to eat on my chocolate chip granola bar.