17 ... begging

my bestfriend's
boyfriend
17

Soft rain splashed home into the puddles on the edge of the roof, filling until half of the puddle splashed to the ground before doing it all over again. The sky was a dark blue, the clouds a dark gray. I stared at my bare toes getting wet and giggled whenever it tickled.

"What's with that?" I turn to see Damon coming back with a bunch of snacks. He steps over the ledge of his window and sits beside me and I turn red when our legs touch. "It..." I take a small breath to calm myself. "It tickles. But I like the way it feels," He chuckles.

"You like weird sensations. Tell me about that."

I shrug, wiggling my toes back and forth.

"I don't know. A small touch can mean a lot."

"My dad used to tickle my face by doing light touches with each fingertip to help me fall asleep before he went to work. A small kiss on the finger can mean the world to me, I know it's a little weird..." I glance at him and bite my lips. "Okay, it's a lot weird but I—"

He grabs my finger and places a kiss to the tip.

My world spun around just then.

"It's cute," he smiles and I blush.

"I got your favorite," he waves a bag of Trolli gummy lips in my face and I gasp, snatching them from his grasp. "Yah!" I grin and rip the bag open quickly.

"I can't believe you like those. Lips? Are you that desperate for your first kiss, bubs?" I roll my eyes.

"They're good. Not my fault. I didn't invent them."

"Yeah but you like them. Just try some real lips."

I stop mid-bite into my candy and glance at him.

He was smirking like the boy that he is and I roll my eyes and scoffed. "You're not funny." He laughs, picking up a bag of gushers. "You find me hilarious bubs."

"I do not. You're the least funny person."

He pretends to be hurt. "My-My heart," he slaps his hand over his heart and leans against the edge of the window. "I-It's been torn... b-by my bubs," he gasps.

"I beg you to stop trying, please." I snicker at his dramatic state. He suddenly grabs me by the forearms making my bag of candy fall to the side and I squeal.

I almost scream when he leans me backward, my face and hair getting wet in the run. I gasp and hold onto his shoulders. "Damon I'm wet!" He snickers boyishly. "That's hot," I smack his shoulder at the dirty joke.

"Tell me I'm funny bubs. Tell me I'm the funniest, the only guy to make you laugh until your stomach hurts," I roll my eyes. "You're absolutely not that funny."

"Wrong answer," he leans me further into the rain.

"Okay okay!" I hold onto him tighter.

"You're the funniest. My funny guy!" He leans me back but I was still dipped. He laughs and wipes my hair from my face making my heart skip a thousand beats. "Your funny guy huh?" I gulp. "I-I don't mean—"