Kylo Ren - Reply

From MinxCoda:

Questions/Comments for Kylo:

1: Kylo, here, I brought you cookies. *I set a plate down with five cookies in front of him* No buts, no back or sass talk. They aren't poisoned, they're very good. They're a treat from Earth, try them before you refuse. I brought them to you since I have extras, Summer will get the rest. If you don't like them, that's fine too.

Kylo: I can sass talk you if I want. I'm the Supreme Leader. *raises brow and tries one, humming* Mhm. Not bad. You're excused from death.

2: *I walked into Kylo's room, seeing him twirl his lightsaber then stop once I entered. I wasn't phased, I placed a bill on Kylo's side table to his bed, a bill for replacing some of the tech he destroyed in a fit.* Here, I paid half of the bill, simply pay the rest. Also, remember Millie isn't a bad cat, she just likes exploring. I'll do my best to keep her out of your room. Also.... *I looked at him* Your footing is a bit off, along with the stance too far apart. Try and work on it. *I said in a  calm voice, turning away to exit the room*

Kylo: *eyes widen at the criticism* WHAT DID YOU JUST SAY TO ME PEASANT?! *pulls you back with the Force, his lightsaber at your neck* I dare you to open your mouth again...

>>>>>>>

MinxCoda this is one of those times to call Hux for help...