General Hux - Reply

Questions from MinxCoda:

Hux: *sees notification on his datapad* *smirks* She must be quite an admirer of mine. I ought to show Ren and make him jealous.

1. General Hux, are you enjoying the questions you get from me? I hope they don't annoy you too much.

Hux: No, I actually find you one of the more enjoyable annoyances of my day. *smirk still tugging at his lip*

2. What is your best technique to keep people in line? That might seem odd to ask.

Hux: Not odd, I like showing off my power and control.

For one thing, fear can quickly change one's attitude. The threat of being sent to reconditioning or being imprisoned and executed for inappropriate behavior is instilled in every worker from birth. No matter if it's an officer or stormtrooper, I make sure the rules are clear.

Also, just from my heritage, most know I'm not one to toy with. Between my father's ideology and my own, the First Order knows I'm in charge and so far has kept themselves in the strict place I put them.

All except for Ren, who thinks just because he was Snoke's pet he can just take the SupremeLeader title. That will change soon.

3. This is an odd question to be asked from a stranger (that is if you consider me a stranger) but if you were to ever fall or look for a romantic companion, what would you look for in them? *curious eyebrows are raised with a gentle smile on my lips.*

Hux: *clears his throat from nerves* I have a rule made that love is forbidden within the First Order ranks and I have no desire of breaking it.

*cheeks heating up slightly* I haven't exactly taken any time to imagine what my romantic companion would be like... *steps closer, whispering* Would you have any recommendations for me?

4. Do you have a favorite type of music General?

Hux: Between work and the little time I have to relax, I don't listen to music. It's pretty much have a drink then go straight to bed.

5. Do you prefer to be called General Hux by everyone you meet?

Hux: Yes, because I am the general after all. Although Supreme Leader Hux has a nicer ring to it, don't you think?

>>>>>>>>>

Thanks for the questions MinxCoda! Send in more whenever you wish!