General Hux - Reply

From MinxCoda:

Hux: *sees alert on datapad, answers it*

Hux: *glares* I still hate him for doing this!

For Hux:

Huh...I didn’t think we were that much in common, the only thing we probably don’t have in common is height which is fine. I don’t mind you being taller, I can admire you from down here and you wouldn’t even notice *I said with a blush and smile on my face, giggling at my comment*

Hux: Oh you are something I certainly cannot miss. *winks* You can't hide from me.

The lightwhip? I’ve never seen one before, heard of them though. I’ve used a regular whip before, but that was just for a move I was practicing. But...I wouldn’t mind learning how to use it, when do you want to teach me?

Hux: Of course, it's not hard. *removes the weapon from his coat and turns it on, demonstrating a few moves* It's simple once you make sure you don't strike yourself with it. All about the movement of your arm and wrist. You're tiny so it should work perfectly with you. Don't worry, I'll make sure you stay safe. *hands you the lightwhip *

>>>>>>>>>>

MinxCoda I am sooooo sorry for the super late reply! I meant this to be sooner and for everyone else your reply is coming! Also the new chapter will be coming very soon! Please be patient, I'm working as fast as I can!