Poe Dameron - Reply

Question from JoeyKirkpatrickJr:

Questions for Poe Dameron:

1: Since I want to join the Resistance. where do I find you guys after my question to Leia about the Droid Army's reactivation? Because like I said: I'm giving the Resistance everything I have.

Poe: We can meet up with you at a peaceful, neutral territory. I'll send one of my allies there to confirm you're legit and then he will take you back to us with your gifts.

2: Can you teach me and my Droid Fighters some of your tricks?

Poe: As I've said before, the Resistance is always open to taking on new pilots. I'd be more than happy to show off a couple moves!

and 3: Would you like to set up a hidden base on Earth? The First Order caused my planet to become a wasteland everywhere on the surface, their insensitivity is sickening.

Poe: We actually already have a hidden base, but you didn't hear that from me. *winks* I'm sorry to hear about your planet, and yes I have no idea how Hux can look at hismeld in the mirror at night and be proud of the disgusting deeds he's done.

also: you have my condolences for the loss of the New Republic, their destruction was criminal

Poe: It's certainly been difficult without their aid but we're not giving up hope yet! Your gifts will help us tremendously!

>>>>>>>>>>

Great questions JoeyKirkpatrickJr!