Phasma - Reply

Questions from MinxCoda:

In response to Phasma:

1: *I noticed her aim for my legs, quickly I was able to dodge the strike with my baton, I looked at her with a smirk* Do better Phasma. *I said, then in a quick movement I struck the baton out of her hands and into the air. I caught it, looked at her then tossed it back to her* Come on, let’s keep going. If I’m feeling nice I’ll let you knock me down, and I’ll polish your armor for you.

Phasma: *scoffs* There's no such thing as playing nice you human of Earth. *with a quick maneuver she had you pinned to the wall, her spear at your neck* Maybe if I'm feeling nice, I'll let you walk out of here with your head still attached.

2: I train pretty well in gymnastics and other sorts when I’m alone, usually when I’m on the battle grounds I’m different.

Phasma: Let's hope in a good way. Those who can't hold their own on the battlefield are better off dead because they're worthless to the First Order.

3: Of course. Shall I arrange for you to meet them? They won’t have a problem being interviewed, one however isn’t very talkative, not that she doesn’t want to speak, she’s gone through a troubled past and took a vow of silence and only speaks depending on the situation.

Phasma: Her and I sound alike. Yes, set up a meeting. But I'll travel to Earth for I don't trust them to come here.

3: I won’t disappoint. *I smirked*

Phasma: In this case, I hope you prove me wrong. *turns to leave, whipping her cape dramatically as she struts out of the room *

>>>>>>>>>>>>

Great replies I should say this time? Haha MinxCoda!