General Hux - Reply

Question from Aph_Warsaw:

Dear Supreme Leader Hux.* Bows *

Hux: *eyes widen and a smirk grows* Well, I already like you. And that says a lot because I hate everyone.

I want to Ask you a few questions:
1. What is your favorite planet?( Or star ;) )

Hux: Whoever contributes the most money and is the most obedient to the power of the First Order. Although I was quite fond of Starkiller Base but we all know what happened to that...

2. Is there ANYONE that you respect more than you?( Which is Impossible for me xd )

Hux: *almost laughs* You can't possibly think I could care and respect someone more than myself. I didn't even view Snoke that way. And I certainly don't respect Ren.

3. What do you think about the force?

Hux: A complete waste of time. Kylo worships this dumb religion but it's such an overelaborated cult of nothing. The Jedi are extinct for a reason.

P.S: If Ren throws a tantrum again then Just Go to his quarters and find the mask of Darth Vader and then just decorate it with Sand.( Kylo will hear the screams and begs of Anakin * evil laugh *)

Hux: *smirks* I'll take note of that.

P.P.S: Good luck on becoming the Emperor of the Galaxy. Me and the Polish Hux Fanclub are rooting for our most handsome General.

Hux: I have my own fanclub? And you all find me handsome? Perhaps I could hire you as my personal crew to overthrow Ren and take back the leadership I deserve.

But as for my rise to power, that will be coming soon enough. Once Ren screws up, which I'm sure won't be long, I'll eagerly take position. But if I had help, it may even be as soon as tomorrow...

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Great questions Aph_Warsaw! Send in more questions whenever you want!