Leia Organa - Reply

Questions from JoeyKirkpatrickJr:

To Leia Organa:

If you were to reactivate the Droid Army and make more Jango Fett Clones would you take it? As I was a former CIS Commander and I have General Kalani with me. I also have the Jango Fett Template DNA on me as well as every known CIS droid and ship schematic and Republic, Imperial, and Rebel ship and star fighter and Clone Armor, where I got them: I don't want to talk about it as they were gotten by my friend who is dead.

Leia:  I'm very sorry to hear about your friend. The Republic failed and turned into the Empire. Bringing them back would just restart the Clone Wars and that's the last thing I need on top of the war the Resistance is already in against the First Order.

Also I am sorry for the death of Han Solo, his death was criminal.

Leia: *shakes her head* I have hopes that my son will realize his wrongdoings and come home to me. I don't view Han's death as criminal, but as a sacrifice to show his love for his son. Ben will hopefully see that one day.

I have everything that the Republic and CIS used during the Clone Wars as well as everything the Rebel Alliance and the Empire used during the Galactic Civil War plus a bunch of X-01, X-02, and X-03 suits of Enclave power armor as well as the schematics for all of this, I even made Venator 3 Class Super Star Destroyers and Lucrehulk Class Battle Dreadnoughts, both ships of which are 49 to 50× the size of the Venator 2 Star Destroyer/Lucrehulk Class Battleship depending on which one you use and 10× the size of the Supremacy, I have 11 of each of those two ships and over a thousand of the other ones and I have a few new Republic ships too. would you like to have them? they ain't much use to me now, but I figured you and the resistance would like such nice things considering how much you all have lost. I know what it's like to have something taken from you. but you should know that me and the United States Government AKA: the Enclave are there to support you.

Leia: I would be honored by anything you could give the Resistance. Everything helps in this fight we are trying to win. I'll be looking forward to meeting with you.

>>>>>>>

Great questions JoeyKirkpatrickJr!

To everyone else, Leia is not a character available to answer questions (I find her too perfect to replicate) but I made an exception for this user.