First Order - Reply

Questions from JoeyKirkpatrickJr:

Question for Kylo Ren, General Hux, Captain Phasma, Summer, and BB-9E:

1: you all Realize that you are on the top of Mine and the United States Government's shit list after nearly destroying our planet right?

Kylo:  Oh we must have missed you. My apologies. I'll send the troops there now.

Hux: *pretends to be surprised* Really? I had no idea. I wonder if that's why I have such a high bounty on my head and recently had my ships disappear... *narrows eyes* I can't imagine who stole them.

Phasma: Pfft. You'll get over it.

Summer: What? My own government after me? *sweating* I'm seriously stuck up here now... I never planned on leaving but I thought Earth would be a nice getaway for Kylo and I...

BB-9E: *beeps swear words*

2: I repaired the Supremacy and stole it's sister ship, and gave them to the Resistance. what is you about that?

Kylo: The First Order will not tolerate behavior of this sort. Now I'm sending twice as many ships. Hope you don't mind us taking them back, which we will.

Hux: I KNEW THAT WAS YOU!!! YOU WILL PAY FOR THAT YOU LITTLE PIECE OF-

Phasma:  I'll be joining in Kylo on retrieving what is ours. I look forward to meeting you in person. *grips blaster tighter with a smirk under her helmet*

Summer: Well I live on the Finalizer so this really doesn't affect my life. Besides we have so many ships, taking two away doesn't really hurt us...

BB-9E: *beeps and vows revenge*

3: you can't stop me!!!

Kylo: Your overconfidence is your weakness.

Hux: You can run but the First Order is in every corner of the galaxy. We will find you and exterminate you like the worthless pest you are...

Phasma: Watch me.

Summer: I prefer to stay out of this so between you and me, we're good.

BB-9E: *sticks out two lighters while beeping rudely*

>>>>>>>>>>>>

That was a ton of fun JoeyKirkpatrickJr! I don't mind all the people actually! I haven't had this much fun writing a reply in a while XD