Resistance - Reply

Questions from JoeyKirkpatrickJr:

question for the Resistance.

1: I have developed a new type of Stealth Fighter called: the Ghost Class Stealth Fighter. Poe, do you want to try it out? and to answer your questions about the Weapons: Me, the Empress of Zakuul, and the United States Government are rich in the Coin, Paper, and Credit Money so we're covered.

Poe: Do I want to try it out...of course I do! Just the name sounds amazing in the skies!

3: I have found an alternative to the Kyber Crystal power source for the Cloaking Generator: Mk: 2 Fusion Cores powered by a miniature star that replenishes it's gasses and energy.

Rey: Well, that solves our problem then. *smiles*

3: had I have had the resources at the time: I would have joined the Resistance sooner, I always ask myself: was it wrong for me to stay hidden until I joined all of you? and was I too late?

Rey: As long as you're here, that's all that matters.

Poe: I haven't been with the Resistance very long actually. I've worked for the Republic navy until I found my true calling.

Finn: Look at how long I waited. No such thing as too late.

BB-8: *ignites lighter*

5: I went back to Crait and salvaged the Load Lifters used to escape the Raddus, is it bad that I have a nasty habit of salvaging and repairing war junk for our use since I was seven?

Rey: I've been that way my whole life. Although I had to or I'd starve on Jakku. I made my own speeder, also fixed up parts to sell at Niima Outpost.

Poe: I always liked tinkering with things. My mother showed me the inside components of an x-wing and I've tinkered with them ever since.

Finn: The First Order didn't allow that sort of creative behavior u less you were told to do so.

>>>>>>>>>>>>

JoeyKirkpatrickJr: Had to answer this a little differently, hope you don't mind!