twenty five.

While I was in the shower, all I can think about is the sex we had. It was like how I would always imagine my first time. It was magical, not only because the sex was awesome but painful at the beginning. It's mostly because it was with the person I loved, and that's what mattered. I was also kind of sore after and I'm probably not going to be able to walk for a bit but it was worth it.

I got out of the shower and dried my hair and put on this sexy baby pink silk nightgown and left the bathroom. I see Matt sleeping with his boxers on and I smile because of his cuteness. Then I instantly think of the 1975's "you are so beautiful when you sleep yet you are so unaware of it" and how it perfectly describes Matt. I close my bathroom door behind me and walk over to the bed and cuddle up next to him and asleep.

*time skip: next day*

I awake to the smell and sound of someone cooking. I open my eyes and look around to see I was in my bed alone but then I look up and see Matt making some breakfast. I sit up and grab my phone off the charger. "Hey baby. I'm making breakfast now." He says with a smile looking at me. "Hey Matt. What are you making?" I ask and he smiles. "Your favorite, bacon and pancakes." I smile even brighter. "Oh my god my favorite!" I say and I stand up and fall over on my bed and groan due to the soreness I felt when I stood up. Matt runs up to me. "Are you alright?" He asks and I smile. "I'm alright when I'm with you. Just a little sore from last night." I say and he carries me bridal style to the little dining room area next to a window overlooking L.A and sits me down.

"Thanks." I say and we peck each other. "The bacon!!" He yells and runs over to the bacon and starts to make sure it was cooked properly and I smile due to his immaturity. I pick up my phone and start going through it and I see a bunch of messages from Cara.

messages start now:

Cara:
Hey sleepy head awake yourself!
We need to plan Matt's birthday tomorrow ASAP!
I called Ian and he said he can stay for a couple hours with Jaden to help with the surprise.
The rest of the boys are in on it too and they are going to make sure Matt is away from you.
But first call me and tell me about last night.

message ends.

I should tell Cara, I mean she's lost her virginity before and I'm sure she can give me some tips on how to deal with the soreness. So I did and I took some pain medication for the soreness and then Matt served us our breakfast.

"So Matt. I know that today is the day before your birthday and as much as I want to hangout with you. I think you should rest. You had a very long tour and I think you need time to yourself." I say before shoving bites of pancake into my mouth. "Wow, you know me better than I know myself." He says as he drinks some orange juice. "Well, before you go to Caras place. At least I can spend a little time with you." He says and holds my hand. I smile. "That sounds fun. After breakfast I have about an hour before I have to leave. What do you want to do?" I ask him and he smiles like an idea popped into his head.

We finish our breakfast and he stands up and pulls out his hand wanting me to take it. I took his hand and smiled at him. "Oh that's right you're still sore. Here." He says and scoops me out of the chair and sets me down on the bed. He looks into my eyes and then my lips as I do the same and we kissed. Only for 5 seconds though until he laid next to me and cuddled me for a while listening to our playlist, until the hour was up.

I got a notification from Cara asking me to come home for once and I sigh. "Hey, I'm sorry but I have to go. Can you hangout with the boys or something today?" I ask rolling out of bed finally being able to feel my legs again. "Yeah" He says and he rolls out of the other side of the bed and starts putting on his clothes. I'm probably going to end up working on new music. "That sounds like fun." I say and smile at him while putting on my crew neck grey graphic sweater. "Well, can you give me a ride to the bh house?" He asks and I politely agree.

We finish getting ready and we leave to the brockhampton house.

*time skip. about 45 minutes when she gets home.*

"Hey where were you?" My mom asks while sitting on the couch. "With Matt at the new apartment. I wanted to show him around and we ended up spending the night." I say while closing the front door behind me. "Okay, well let's plan the party!" My mom says and Cara comes out from downstairs with a pad and pen. "Okay first things first. Tell Ian and Jaden to come over." Cara smirks at me and I nod and follow orders. The next thing I do is walk very strangely to the cabinet and get some ibuprofen for the soreness and take it and then waddle to the couch and sit down. Ian and Jaden showed up on speed dial and I give both of them a hug.

Then we start planning the party all throughout the night. But if I told you everything that was going to happen.

It wouldn't be a surprise party.