twenty four. (smut)

His lips are warm and soft, and the passion he has is unbelievable. He released from our kiss and he sat on the bed. I sat on top of him and straddled him with my legs behind his back. We start to kiss as I move up and down on his body, our bodies intertwining, I can feel him getting hard and it turns me on even more. I release from our kiss getting off of him, "Can you give me a second?" I say walking to my bathroom, "Yeah of course take your time." He says and I close the bathroom door behind me.

I already shaved my legs and arms and I just got a Brazilian wax so I am 10 steps ahead. I take off my backpack that I forgot to take off my back while me and Matt were making out and I pull out my black lingerie I got a while ago. I put it on and pulled out my sexy perfume I had and sprit some of it on myself, mostly my neck. I put my clothes and my perfume in the bag and set it next to the exit way of the door. I look at myself one last time making sure I looked okay and I walked out of the bathroom.

Matt is on his phone and I close the door behind me. "Hey Matt." I say and his pupils become the biggest they've ever been and his cheeks start to become red. "You like it?" I ask and I can see him getting hard again. "I love it." He says and I walk towards him sitting on his lap straddling my legs behind his back. I stare into his eyes and that's when I ask the question, "Do you want to have sex with me?". He nods and we start to make out again. I can feel the heat of his lips and the heat of our love unfolding with each kiss, each embrace, each heartbeat.

I release from our kiss and I start to kiss his neck leaving little marks all over his chest and neck. "Oh fuck." He lets out a slight moan and bites his lip, that is the sexiest shit I've ever heard in my life. I lift up his shirt and get off of his lap and start to kiss his collarbone moving to the "baby blue" written on his chest and finally ending at his lower abdomen leaving little marks as I went. "May I?" I ask placing my hands on his belt looking up at him. He nods and bites his lip.

I undo his belt and pulled down his blue jeans revealing his "package" and may I say it's a big package. I lick it while looking at him straight in his eyes and his eyes roll back and he lets out a slight moan. I start to suck his dick and he lets little things slip out like "oh fuck" and it gets me wet as fuck. I stop sucking his dick right when he was about to climax and I get off my knees and stood up. He stands up as well and says "Get on your back." I follow his orders.

He starts to kiss my neck leaving a lot of marks and releases from my neck and whispers in my ear "You're so beautiful." and slightly bites my ear. He starts to kiss my collar bone and takes off my bra revealing my breasts and starts to kiss them leaving marks. I let out some moans and he looks up at me and smiles as he starts to lick on my breasts. I moan even more and I can feel my body getting more and more heated each time. After he licks my breasts he starts to kiss down my stomach. He looks at me and I nod telling him it's okay. He pulls down my back lace panties "Wow you're wet." He says and starts to go down on me.

I can feel each lick and kiss his gives me and my legs start to shake. "Oh my god Matt." I moan as he does a tongue trick on my clit. He inserts a finger in my pussy and says "Fuck, you're tight." I lick my lips, "I'm a virgin, be gentle." I tell him and he starts to lick my clit as he fingers me causing me to shake even more. "Oh fuck" I moan loudly as I climax on his face.

"Wow." I say and he goes on top of me. "Put it inside." I say biting my lip after. He puts the tip inside and I gasp. "Are you okay?" He asks, I agree and he starts to kiss my neck. "Keep going." I say and he puts about another inch or two in and I stop him. "Give me a second." I say with my hand on his lower abdomen. He chuckles "Okay, let me know when I'm good to-" "I'm ready" I say cutting him off inserting the rest of him inside me. I let out a moan and he starts to move back and forth. "Fuck." I moan rolling my eyes back. I can feel every stroke and I love it. Right when I'm about to come he takes it out and goes down on me and I come all over his face for the second time.

I lay down in my bed as he does next to me. "I love you Katalina." "Matt.." I say and my cheeks turn bright red. "I love you too." I say back and I kiss him. "Is it okay if I take a shower?" I ask him. "Yeah of course." He says and smiles at me. "Okay" I say and smile back at him and give him a kiss before I go into the bathroom and take a shower.