eight.

Fast forward about 2 weeks in.

So my birthday is this weekend and all I can do is just cry knowing I'm going to see Matt on Saturday. I since last-last Thursday I've been more depressed then normally. Like I cannot get out of bed. Everything that used to bring me joy, doesn't anymore. Garson has to force me to get out of bed to go to school now and I feel so bad. I've been wearing the same shit since Thursday and I haven't showered in a week. I cannot get out of bed, like me and my bed are like magnets.

Then Matt is just making it worse by calling me and texting me everyday and for some reason I can't block him, my phone won't let me. He sends the I'm sorry texts and that he'll never do it again and it gets old. I've had boys hurt me and do the I'm sorry shit and it never works on me because I know they don't mean it. Does anyone mean that they are truely sorry anymore?

I finally get out of bed and I hop in the shower because I couldn't take my own stench anymore. When I realize, tomorrow is my birthday. I don't really love my birthday, it just makes everything stressful for me. I get out of the shower and weigh myself to see how skinny I've gotten from refusing to eat anything for a week, and I actually lost 5 pounds. I put on some fresh new clothes and clean my room.

"Kat" I hear from the next room. "Yes Cara?" I yell because my door is closed. "Doorbell!!" Cara says asking for me to get the door. I take myself down stairs wearing a red Merlyn hoodie I customized myself and some black spandex. I answer the door stopping by the fridge to get some water on my way there.

"Yes?" I answer to see Ciarán standing before me. "Oh, its you? How do you know where I live stalker?" I ask him. "Can we go out for coffee? I know this is forward but-" "Yes, yes we can." I reply without hesitation. "Let me just change first, here come in." Ciarán sits on the couch and I go upstairs to get ready. Why the hell is he asking me for coffee? This is fucking weird. I put on a red plaid skirt with a black belt and a black off the shoulder sweater with some black doc martins. I head down stairs wearing my new outfit "Okay lets go!!" I say and Ciarán escorts me out the door.

____________________________
A/N

Hey I'm sorry this chapter is so short, it's just a filler but later today I'm going to be putting another one out. Also I've been obsessed with this k-drama show on Netflix and idk why but I am. Okay bye.