fifteen. (smut)

This week has been the best week of my life. Matt and I spent every moment together leading up to his tour. Whether it was watching movies and cuddling together or going out to dinner at Whataburger, he and I made it the best times we can possibly have together. Now it's time for our final goodbye for 4 months, words can't even describe how much I am going to miss him. At this moment I am still at the bh house and its around 2 am and his flight leaves at 7 am. I havent slept just thinking about how far away he will be and how I won't be able to feel the warmth of his embrace. I should write him a letter telling him how much I love him and care about him. Matt is sleeping right next to me, luckily keeping mostly to himself so I can slip out of bed sneakly and won't wake him. I slip out of bed and find a piece of paper and a pen nearby.

"Dear Matthew Garrett (Rat) Champion, i'm gonna miss you. From the moment we laid eyes on each other at that gas station, I knew that I'd want to be yours forever. I remember being 16 and making all of those fan edits and stories of us together and now I am actually living out my dream. Everyday I have to pinch myself to make sure this isn't a long ass dream. I love everything about you, I could name everything but that would take too long and I would need thousands of papers to write on. Fuck I love you. You not only my lover, but my bestfriend too and I'm going to miss all of the dance parties and make out sessions and every moment with you, my love. I hope you have fun on tour. I'm gonna miss you rat, see you when I come back ;).

- Katalina (Kat) <3"

When I finished writing the letter it was around 2:30 and I needed to wake Matt for his plane.I quickly folded the paper in thirds and put it in his suitcase. After I put the letter away I glanced over at the bed so see Matt laying flat on his back. "Hmmm." I thought to myself and I smirk. I walk over to the bed and I sit on top of his "area" and I start to kiss his neck. He immidiatly woke up to all of the love bites I gave him. "Babe." He moaned and I stoppped to see his half-asleep face with stubble around his beard area. I kiss him. "Good morning love, we have almost 4 hours until your flight takes off." I say biting my lip afterwards. "We still have time." he says with a smirk and I start giving him love bites all over his neck while grinding on him. I hear little moans escape from his lips and it turns me on. I start to feel him get excited, and was he excited. I move my lips from his neck to his "baby blue" tattoo to his torso. I wrap my hands around his boxers looking up at him. "Is, it okay?" I ask him and he nods and bites his lip. I pull his boxers down revealing the other side of him I'd never seen before.

I start to.. do the deed. While I am, I can feel his fingers intertwining with my hair making me feel oh so hot. "Fuck, Katalina im about to come." I start getting excited and I go harder and faster when he gets his dick out of my mouth and I feel his manhood all over my face. "Fuck." I say and look up at him. "Let's get cleaned up. It's almost time for your flight." I say winking at him walking out of his room into the bathroom.

_________________________________________________________________________________

A/N

Hey im sorry to make this chapter so short but I wanted to include some smut before he leaves to New Zealand. Hope you liked it.