four.

I walk into Garson's house like it's none of my business. "What's up?!?" I ask him as I enter his house without permission. "Umm my tv. Look at it." I follow his order. "Tonight on E! News, Matt Champion member of popular boy band 'Brockhampton' was spotted with a new girl since the Jade breakup. 'Who is she' you may ask? Her name is Katalina Gutierrez, an Instagram model. God is Matt lucky. On other news Jenifer Lope-" He turns off the tv and my cheeks are bright red and my jaw is wide open. "How the fuc-" that's when I get a message from Matt.

Message starts here:

Matt:
Did you just see what I saw?

Katalina:
Every piece of it. Did the boys see?

Matt:
Yep and they made me explain everything.

Katalina:
Wow. Well do you maybe want to hangout today and watch weird science with me?

Matt:
Definitely. But I'm gonna need to go in secret. Don't want the paparazzi looking for us haha.

Katalina:
How soon can you get here?

Matt:
5 mins.

End of Convo.

"Hey so something just came up and I have to go. Umm. Hangout this weekend?" I tell Garson gathering my things and heading out the door. "Yep." I hear as I'm leaving. "Bye Gayson!!!" I yell heading to my car. "Bye Kittylitter!" And he slams the door. I love him so much. I get in my car and zoom off to my house. While I was driving I called Cara asking her to get out of the house for a little so I can hangout with Matt and she agrees and leaves.

I get home and quickly changed into some black leggings and my "Honey" sweater I got off the Brockhampton merch site a year or so ago. I braided my hair into boxer braids and soon as I was done with the second braid I hear the door bell so I go up to the door and answer it.

"Hey Matt." I say while letting him in. "Hey Katalina. So weird science?" "Yep." I say while popping in the movie and sitting next to him. The movie starts and he makes the "yawn move" on me and I feel his arm around me. Then we snuggle some more and the movie was over. After the movie was over I cleaned up the mess we made. "Hey, this is gonna be a weird question but can we go upstairs?" I ask. He agrees and I take his hand and bring him up to my room.

"Damn, you have a really nice room." He says looking around. "Thanks. I just finished it." I say. I take my record player and I play "She" by Tyler, The Creator and we start dancing. We do various moves such as "The Aquaman" and "The sprinkler" while laughing. Matt got tired 2 minutes in and just watched me dance. Then while I was attempting to spin in a very fast motion I fell on him onto my bed.

I look at him and giggle. I get off of him and we both lay in my bed on opposite sides of course and talked about everything. I talked to him about how I wanted to be an astronomer and work at NASA, and he talked about his songs and how much he loved music. I got to know so many things about him and it was fantastic. I love times where I just sit and talk with people.

After we got done talking there was an awkward silence so I broke it "Dance Party?" I ask. "Dance party." He responded and we just danced and talked. I played "Lover Boy" by Phum Viphurit and we danced amazingly. I decided to make a move and I take his hands and I start doing the "cha-cha" with him and did a kind of salsa move. It was just fantastic. Then he twirled me around the end of the song and he pulled me in for a kiss.

We start kissing and luckily enough "Slow Dancing in the Dark" came on and we started to make out. He sits down on my bed while I'm sitting on top of him making out. Then we flipped over and he was kissing my neck and leaving little love bites all around my neck and chest. God it was amazing.

I stopped him before it went too far and I told him "At least take me out on a date first Mr. Champion." Jokingly in a serious manner. "How about tomorrow night? Out to dinner?" He asks and my heart glows. "Yeah, of course." I say with a smile. And I get a message from Cara saying she's coming home now. I tell him about my roommate and he explained how he had to go anyways to make some new music of course. So I walk him downstairs and I kiss him goodbye. "Good day Mr. Champion." "Good day m'lady." God he makes me so happy.