three.

I woke up to feel someone spooning me. Last night was such a blur. I check the alarm clock next to me and I see it's 9:02 am. I shift my body the opposite way I was laying so I can see who was spooning me. I'm laying in bed cuddling with Matt fucking Champion. I squeal in my head and I decide to place my head in his chest. It was so perfect. I fall asleep again.

I wake up again this time around 11:08. I wake up in Matt's arms and he wakes as soon as I do. "Good morning" he says in a deep raspy voice. "Good morning." I say back. "So last night was fun." He says with a smile on his face. "Did we?" I ask. "Not that it would be a bad thing but I would just lik-" "No we didn't have sex Katalina." He says with a slight giggle after. "Haha. Okay." I say kind of disappointed. We start talking about everything last night until I check my phone to see a shit load of messages from Cara. "Oh shit" I mutter under my breath. "What?" Matt asks. "My roommate blew up my phone. I should probably get home." I explain. "Want me to drive you?" Matt asks. "Sure." I say. We gather our things and we leave the room.

We go to the front desk to check out, after taking a peppermint on my way out to Matt's car. When we got in I insisted on playing some music. I started playing "Peach Jam" by Joji and BlocBoy JB dancing and lip-syncing the lyrics up in Matt's face with him looking at me and dancing almost as goofy as I was.

We finally got to my house and I didn't want to say goodbye. "So I had a fun time with you." I say. "So did I." He says. "Maybe we can do this another time?" My heart starts to glow. "Of course Matt." I decided to be bold and give him a kiss on the cheek. "Bye Champion!" I yell as I leave the car and he drives away. Wow. I cannot believe this. I walk into my house an-.

"WHERE THE HELL WHERE YOU KATALINA ANALISA GUTIERREZ?!?" Cara says. "Oh my god you sound like my mother." I say giggling after. "I went out with Garson and then we went back to his house and then I left because he fell asleep. Then I went to the gas station to return the movies we rented and I met Matt Champion." I explain. "OH MY FUCKING GOD! YOU DID NOT?" Cara says in disbelief. "Yeah I did. Then we talked for a bit and I told him how Garson fell asleep and he decided to hangout with me and watch movies together. So we went to a hotel and watched movies. That's all that happened." Cara's jaw nearly hits the floor. "Holy shit." She goes up to her room not saying a word.

"Uhh okay" I think to myself. When I got home I was pretty hungry so I put on this apron I customized saying "spicy mami" in red lettering and started to make a grilled cheese, my favorite. After I was done pretending I was making a grilled cheese on Rachel Ray or something I hear a knock on the door. I put my grilled cheese in the toaster oven to toast the bread and melt the cheese and walk over to the door. I open it to my surprise being Matt Champion on the other side.

"Hey, you left your bag in the car." He says. "Oh, thank you. Ahah. Sorry for making you come back here." "No, no, no, I wanted to be here." He says. He gives me my bag and then he stares into my eyes as I do the same to him. He pulls me in close grabbing my waist and lifting up my chin kissing me properly. I pull back after about 10 seconds in. "Wow." I say. "Oh, I'm sorry I should have asked." He apologizes. "No Matt. I loved it." I lean in as does he and we kiss again, this time for longer. When suddenly we got interrupted by Matt's phone ringing. "It's Ian." He says disappointed. "It's okay, I'll let you go. My grilled cheese is probably burning right now so I should get back to that haha." I say. He giggles. "Okay. See ya Kat." "Thanks for the bag Matt." I close the door locking it behind me and rushed to my grilled cheese.

While I ate my grilled cheese, I check my bag looking for my phone charger. I pull out the phone charger when a piece of paper reveals itself. I open it and it says "739-378-2689, text me sometime? - Matt." I instantly smile. And I plug in my phone and put his contact in my phone.

Text message:

Katalina:
Hey, I found your note.

Matt:
Great. Now I finally have your number. :)

Katalina:
You gave your number to a random person you don't even know. I could be a serial killer for all you know😂

Matt:
I doubt a serial killer has a picture of Brockhampton in her bag.😂

Katalina:
You went through my stuff? Rude. You need a warrant. 😂

Matt:
Studying law?

Katalina:
Close. Taking civics.

Matt:
WAIT HOW OLD ARE YOU?

Katalina:
Relax, I'm 18. I moved from El Paso, Texas to Guadalajara, Mexico because of my mom's work and while I was in school there I didn't take Civics. So when I moved to California they forced me to take civics. Haha.

Matt:
Oh thank god. Haha. So what does your mom do?

Katalina:
My mom is in the Army. She's stationed at Guadalajara. But she decided to send me back to the U.S to have a career.

Matt:
Oh, that's really cool.

Katalina:
I know right. Hold up Garson is calling me.

End of Text.

"Yes Garson?" "Come to my house asap. There's something you need to see." "I'm on my way now." I say getting into my car as quickly as possible and leaving.