𝐩𝐥𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐞 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝

𝐇 𝐄 𝐋 𝐋 𝐎 !

Thanks for clicking on this book. I really appreciate it. Before you start reading, I want you to know some things listed below.

--

𝐂 𝐎 𝐏 𝐘 𝐑 𝐈 𝐆 𝐇 𝐓

𝐀𝐥𝐥 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐜𝐨𝐩𝐲𝐫𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭𝐬 𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐨𝐰𝐧𝐞𝐝 𝐛𝐲 𝐁𝐞𝐧𝐢𝐭𝐚 𝐑𝐢𝐭𝐳. 𝐈𝐟 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐟𝐢𝐧𝐝 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐛𝐨𝐨𝐤 𝐚𝐧𝐲𝐰𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐞𝐥𝐬𝐞 𝐨𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐧 𝐖𝐚𝐭𝐭𝐩𝐚𝐝, 𝐈𝐧𝐤𝐢𝐭𝐭, 𝐃𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐦𝐞, 𝐢𝐑𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐞𝐫, 𝐒𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐲𝐋𝐢𝐭𝐞, 𝐆𝐨𝐨𝐝𝐍𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐥, 𝐒𝐨𝐟𝐚𝐍𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐥, 𝐀𝐧𝐲𝐒𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬 𝐨𝐫 𝐦𝐲 𝐏𝐚𝐭𝐫𝐞𝐨𝐧 𝐩𝐚𝐠𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐧 𝐩𝐥𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐞 𝐬𝐞𝐧𝐝 𝐦𝐞 𝐚𝐧 𝐞𝐦𝐚𝐢𝐥 𝐚𝐭 𝟏𝟔𝐛𝐞𝐧𝐢𝐭𝐚@𝐠𝐦𝐚𝐢𝐥.𝐜𝐨𝐦

--

𝐖 𝐀 𝐑 𝐍 𝐈 𝐍 𝐆

There are somethings that you need to know before you start to read this book. I don't want to see your uninformed comments in the book making you look like a fool. Please go through the following without skipping:

1. All characters in my book who are involved in any romantic or sexual relationship are adults.  This book is for mature audience.

2. I would appreciate it if you don't start making assumptions right off the bat. This is a different book and if you don't like it, don't read it. It's as simple as that. 

3. There are a lot of bad things that certain characters do in this book. This doesn't mean that I promote such kind of behaviour. Book characters are not extensions of their respective authors. I repeat, book characters are not extensions of their respective authors.

3. Be kind to each other in the comments. Any kind of remarks that might come off as racist, homophobic, offensive to any kind of person or religion, or group would be instantly deleted and the person doing this would be instantly blocked. If you have nothing nice to say then don't say anything at all!

4. I accept nothing other than constructive criticism. I know the grammar, spelling, and punctuation could be off in some places. It's because English isn't my first language and I'm trying to improve. It would be appreciated if you show more kindness and tolerance towards my writing mistakes in the comments. 

5. This is not the perfect story out there but just to let you know- I'm trying my best to improve on this gradually. Some patience, tolerance, constructive criticism, and support is all I ask from you all. 

6. In this book, the HYBRID term is used to refer to those wolves who have elemental powers like fire, water, air, etc. 

7. THIS ONE IS IMPORTANT: In this book, the Moon Goddess doesn't pair mates. The paring of mates is done by ISHTAR, Sumerian, and Babylonian goddess of love and fertility. She had a habit of attracting lovers and then killing or maiming them.

8. OCULUS REAPER is the protagonist's enchanted whip that is always wrapped around her wrist like a bracelet. It closely resembles a snake.

9. MOST IMPORTANTLY: This is not your average werewolf story. It's far away from anything cliche. There will be unexpected twists and turns in the plots. Cliffhangers that would leave you on the edge of your seats and make you wait with anticipation. The characters are complex and sometimes, they'd annoy the shit out of you. Sometimes, they'd make you cry. Sometimes, they'd make you chuckle a time or two. It's an emotional rollercoaster. Fasten your seat belt and get a snack. It's going to be an interesting story. (The starting chapters may seem cliche but the story improves a lot after 10 chapters)

--

𝐒 𝐎 𝐂 𝐈 𝐀 𝐋    𝐌 𝐄 𝐃 𝐈 𝐀

Instagram: authorritz
Twitter: Benita Ritz

--

𝐒 𝐔 𝐏 𝐏 𝐎 𝐑 𝐓     𝐌 𝐄    𝐎 𝐍    𝐏 𝐀 𝐓 𝐑 𝐄 𝐎 𝐍

Patreon: www.patreon.com/Benita_16
If you like my work in general and would like to support me and at the same would like to see my future work quicker, consider becoming my patron. It's a way to support my writing process and also being a part of it. To know more, click on the link in my bio, and you'd be directed to my Patreon page. You can choose a tier that suits you and pledge to it.

I post regularly there and you can gain early access to all my books and also get to read some exclusive books (depending on the tier).

𝐢𝐦𝐩𝐨𝐫𝐭𝐚𝐧𝐭> It's okay if you cannot pay and read. That's why I am posting here regularly for FREE. Something as minute as voting, commenting, and following me also counts as huge support. I am very grateful to everyone who took the time to check out my book. I promise to not disappoint you.

This is going to be one heck of a book with drama, plot twists, heartbreaks, some laughs here and there, character development, and of course, romance 😉

--

𝐇𝐚𝐩𝐩𝐲 𝐑𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐢𝐧𝐠!